Default Little Richard passes

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

On Sun, 10 May 2020 15:13:02 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Yes, He and Hank Ballard.

On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:26:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Yes, He and Hank Ballard.

Carl Perkins and a whole lot of other people most people never heard
of
Tim Tim is offline

Yes, we saw it st the amazing Fox theater in St. Louis a couple yes ago.

===

Jerry Lee Lewis was certainly influenced by him along with Elvis and
others. There's a great play called "The Million Dollar Quartet"
which casts a lot of light on the early days of rock and roll. We saw
the touring version at the Florida Repertory Theatre in Fort Myers. It
was a great production that we enjoyed a great deal, especially since
we'd been to Sun Records in Memphis the year before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8Oj4P9QV8

https://www.avg.com

Karl Malden passes Calif Bill[_2_] General 2 July 2nd 09 01:08 PM
Another Class Act Passes on the GOP HK General 0 May 7th 09 06:41 PM
Class act passes on ... Tim Russert Eisboch General 4 June 14th 08 12:22 AM
OT Best shipmate passes ed General 3 September 7th 05 05:59 PM
Cunningham Passes On Capt. Mooron ASA 34 July 8th 03 02:39 PM