BoatBanter.com

-   -   Little Richard passes (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185528-little-richard-passes.html)

Bill[_12_] May 10th 20 04:13 PM

Little Richard passes

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

[email protected] May 10th 20 06:11 PM

Little Richard passes

On Sun, 10 May 2020 15:13:02 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Bill[_12_] May 10th 20 06:26 PM

Little Richard passes

wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Yes, He and Hank Ballard.

[email protected] May 10th 20 07:18 PM

Little Richard passes

On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:26:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Yes, He and Hank Ballard.

Carl Perkins and a whole lot of other people most people never heard
of

[email protected] May 10th 20 08:36 PM

Little Richard passes

wrote:

One of my all time favorite musicians! Dead at 87.

Yup he was perhaps the most under appreciated person in rock and roll.
He was right when he says he started most of what others cashed in on.

Yes, He and Hank Ballard.

Carl Perkins and a whole lot of other people most people never heard
of

===

Jerry Lee Lewis was certainly influenced by him along with Elvis and
others. There's a great play called "The Million Dollar Quartet"
which casts a lot of light on the early days of rock and roll. We saw
the touring version at the Florida Repertory Theatre in Fort Myers. It
was a great production that we enjoyed a great deal, especially since
we'd been to Sun Records in Memphis the year before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8Oj4P9QV8

https://www.avg.com