Default Crazy weather

My biggest fear is getting a murder hornet stuck
in my face mask while shoveling snow on a
Saturday in mid-May.

https://www.avg.com

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
My biggest fear is getting a murder hornet stuckin my face mask while shoveling snow on aSaturday in mid-May.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Dang that polar vortex. What's up with murder hornets?
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 9 May 2020 09:50:32 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
My biggest fear is getting a murder hornet stuckin my face mask while shoveling snow on aSaturday in mid-May.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Dang that polar vortex. What's up with murder hornets?

Read up on murder hornets. They are some scary-assed creatures that came across
the Pacific and threaten our honey bees big time.

Another gift from the far east!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...murder-hornet/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 9 May 2020 07:39:45 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

My biggest fear is getting a murder hornet stuck
in my face mask while shoveling snow on a
Saturday in mid-May.

Between the weather and the lock downs they may never go back home.

Crazy NE weather Mr. Luddite General 12 February 5th 16 01:12 AM
Still crazy ESAD General 1 December 28th 12 01:24 AM
So what if she's crazy... jps General 2 November 15th 11 04:55 AM
NW Weather; Local Weather Station Thom Stewart ASA 1 April 10th 06 10:12 PM
Ocean weather router / weather routing Bob Cook Cruising 0 August 13th 03 09:11 PM