Default Way to go, Jimmy Kimmel...

On Sat, 9 May 2020 18:01:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Now, Kimmel probably does. Lol!

On Sat, 9 May 2020 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

I wonder if Kimmel went to Yale as well...?

No but I hear he has a trawler with twin Volvos.

===

Kimmel could probably get a megayacht if he really wanted one.

As an FYI, Volvos are way down the list of preferred trawler engines.
Parts are notoriously expensive and hard to get.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Virtually fast too. I remember him telling if traveling some point A to point B distance at a very fast pace. So fast that Richard called him in it. It was rather unbelievable..

===

On a virtual boat virtually any engines will do, and be very reliable
and economical.

On Sun, 10 May 2020 08:29:37 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Sun, 10 May 2020 07:25:38 -0400, John wrote:On Sun, 10 May 2020 00:50:02 -0400, wrote:On Sat, 9 May 2020 18:01:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:Now, Kimmel probably does. On Sat, 9 May 2020 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote: I wonder if Kimmel went to Yale as well...? No but I hear he has a trawler with twin Volvos. ===Kimmel could probably get a megayacht if he really wanted one.As an FYI, Volvos are way down the list of preferred trawler engines.Parts are notoriously expensive and hard to get.How about 'virtual parts'?--===On a virtual boat virtually any engines will do, and be very reliableand economical.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Just speculating, mind you.
If you sell your virtual boat before the imaginary warrenty runs
out you might make a ficticious profit while cheating the
unscrupulpous sothern Connecticut boat dealer of the opportunity
to screw you again on a pie in the sky trade in deal.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 10 May 2020 07:10:54 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Virtually fast too. I remember him telling if traveling some point A to point B distance at a very fast pace. So fast that Richard called him in it. It was rather unbelievable..

===

On a virtual boat virtually any engines will do, and be very reliable
and economical.

I remember him telling of one trip where he caught all five species of the
popular fish in the bay and travelled to all these places - in one day! Which
would have been only 'virtually' possible!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Tim Tim is offline

Maybe that was it

John H

wrote:

Wrote in message:
[...]

Wouldn't that be virtually unethical?

On Sun, 10 May 2020 11:27:31 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 10 May 2020 07:10:54 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Virtually fast too. I remember him telling if traveling some point A to point B distance at a very fast pace. So fast that Richard called him in it. It was rather unbelievable..

===

On a virtual boat virtually any engines will do, and be very reliable
and economical.

I remember him telling of one trip where he caught all five species of the
popular fish in the bay and travelled to all these places - in one day! Which
would have been only 'virtually' possible!
--

===

On a virtual boat virtually anything is possible.

https://www.avg.com

Stormy on Kimmel Nomen Nescio General 0 February 1st 18 12:15 PM
Stormy on Kimmel [email protected] General 3 January 31st 18 09:18 PM
Jimmy Kimmel jps General 3 October 18th 13 09:53 PM
Jimmy Cornell Dennis Gibbons Cruising 3 October 7th 08 12:49 AM
Jimmy Buffett Don General 8 February 14th 05 03:11 PM