Don

Default Jimmy Buffett

check this out
http://www.buffettnews.com/tourdates.html
Florida Keyz

He has GREAT music, but has sold out boaters here in Florida.
basskisser

Florida Keyz wrote:
He has GREAT music, but has sold out boaters here in Florida.

Why, because he wants to live in harmony with the environment, as
opposed to one or the other?

basskisser

Don wrote:
check this out
http://www.buffettnews.com/tourdates.html

Saw Buffett in Tampa a few years back, what a fun show that was!

hkrause

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:46:10 GMT, Don wrote:

check this out
http://www.buffettnews.com/tourdates.html

Jimmy has a seaboat he uses to travel around. I was lucky enough to
get a ride in it, as my 4th wife is his cousin.

A very fun ride...it reminded me of when I was the flight engineer on
Hughes Spruce Goose.

John H

On 9 Feb 2005 04:54:05 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

Florida Keyz wrote:
He has GREAT music, but has sold out boaters here in Florida.

Why, because he wants to live in harmony with the environment, as
opposed to one or the other?

Being from Snellville, you've probably heard (or witnessed) this one:

What Do You Call Four Mexicans In Quicksand?

Quattro Sinko

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
John H

On 9 Feb 2005 04:54:47 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

Don wrote:
check this out
http://www.buffettnews.com/tourdates.html

Saw Buffett in Tampa a few years back, what a fun show that was!

This one refers back to our earlier discussion. See if you can figure it out.

How Are A Texas Tornado And A Tennessee Divorce The Same?

Somebody' s Gonna Lose A Trailer (or is that a 'manufactured home'?)

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

wrote:

Florida Keyz wrote:
He has GREAT music, but has sold out boaters here in Florida.

Why, because he wants to live in harmony with the environment, as
opposed to one or the other?

Being from Snellville, you've probably heard (or witnessed) this one:

What Do You Call Four Mexicans In Quicksand?

Quattro Sinko

I'm not from Snellville. But, please, what would make you think that
because someone WAS from Snellville, that they'd know about Mexicans?

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:46:46 -0500, John H wrote:

Being from Snellville, you've probably heard (or witnessed) this one:

What Do You Call Four Mexicans In Quicksand?

Quattro Sinko

How to you know it takes 5 seconds to drown a cat in Quebec?

Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq...

Lloyd