Default Even more MAGA...

On 5/8/2020 11:43 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/8/20 11:11 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
On 5/8/2020 10:14 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 9:51:16 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
amdx wrote: On 5/7/2020 12:03 PM, Keyser Soze
wrote: Jobless claims climb to 33M in seven weeks as nation
braces for historic unemployment rate. Added this past week:
3.2 million. Â* And this makes you happy because...? 33M
people suffering and you celebrate, what an ass.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* *Â*Â*Â* Mikek I’m not happy about it...I’m
merely pointing out the consequences of havinga pig like Trump in
the White House.Â* The pandemic is a lot worse becauseof Trump.

You can't prove it but you'd like to believe it. I'm sure the DNC
Â* will put fourth many more untruths for you to parrot before this
Â* election cycle is over.
Ha Hum, Yawn.

Under Trump's leadership, the US has fared better than all but three
European countries in dealing with COVID-19.

harry has a special case of diaarhea of the keyboard.

I think Fat Harry's cognition problems started when he picked a fight
with that skinny little guy outside the mall. The little guy probably
beat the **** out of the Fat Harry leaving his brain in a liquid
state. Luckily for Fat Harry, the only thing the hospital found broken
was his wrist.

Oooooh...JackOff *still* posts here. He's down in my newsgroup filter,
with Herring and a few others, so I rarely see his handle...

Who the 'ell is Jackoff.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

On 5/8/2020 12:45 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
On 5/8/2020 11:21 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/7/20 11:01 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2020 13:03:08 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Jobless claims climb to 33M in seven weeks as nation braces for
historic
unemployment rate. Added this past week:Â* 3.2 million.

Do you think it has anything to do with the panic and the unreasonable
lockdown that choked the life out of the economy?

Indeed, why panic with only 1.3 million *confirmed* cases and 76,000+
dead in about two months, much higher totals than we would have seen
if Trump had had the brains and guts to take COVID-19 seriously when
he was first warned about it.

Hey, we might have won the war with Viet Nam if Fat Harry had the brains
and guts to help our troops. But, no; Fat Harry decided to hide behind
school deferments instead. Fat Harry is definitely a confirmed case of
cowardly selfishness. A disease from which he never recovered.

Regarding Trump's response to COVID-19 perhaps Harry should be reminded
his Democrat leadership ... Pelosi, Cuomo, de Blasio and others ... were
downplaying the severity of the virus, telling people to live "normal"
lives ... visit the theater, restaurants ... Pelosi even walked through
Chinatown in San Fransisco, inviting tourists to visit ... all in late
February and even into March, a month *after* Trump took action by
banning travel from China and Europe *and* establishing the COVID-19
Task Force on Jan 29th.

Even as Cuomo started realizing later in March that it was more serious than
he originally thought, he still assured New Yorkers that NY was
"well prepared" to handle any problems and adequate hospital facilities
and health care personnel existed to handle any major breakout.

A month later Cuomo was begging for 40,000 ventilators, more hospital
spaces and putting out a call for medical personal from across the
country come to NY to help. (now he want's those same people to
pay NY income taxes for the period they were in NY.)

Yeah right. It's Trump's fault.

https://www.avg.com

On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 12:48:45 PM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
[...]

A fig newton of harry's vivid imagination. Or a game he plays every month or two when he can get it up.

On 5/7/20 11:01 PM, wrote:
[...]

February and even into March,Â* a month *after* Trump took action by
banning travel from China and Europe *and* establishing the COVID-19
Task Force on Jan 29th.

Even as Cuomo started realizing later in March that it was more serious
than
he originally thought, he still assured New Yorkers that NY was
"well prepared" to handle any problems and adequate hospital facilities
and health care personnel existed to handle any major breakout.

A month later Cuomo was begging for 40,000 ventilators, more hospital
spaces and putting out a call for medical personal from across the
country come to NY to help.Â*Â* (now he want's those same people to
pay NY income taxes for the period they were in NY.)

Yeah right.Â* It's Trump's fault.

Cuomo reminds me of a Union Thug talking to his LBO subjects.
Reminding Fat Harry is an exercise in futility. Joey Biden's mind is
like a steel trap compared to the sieve that's Fat Harry's mind. The DNC
had to program Fat Harry's CPAP machine in order to implant their
talking points.

On 5/7/20 11:01 PM, wrote:
[...]

Harry's constant trolling of Democrat talking points is why he now
resides in my Bozo Bin with Nomen.

If someone takes the time to research and post *facts* that can be
easily verified in less than 5 minutes using Google he just responds
with the latest Democrat talking point memo based on a political agenda
.... ignoring the facts.

Waste of time for any kind of mature discussion.

https://www.avg.com

On Fri, 8 May 2020 19:16:36 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

I heard a rumor that folks from other states who were sent to New
York to help out will be required to pay income tax to New York.
Could that possibly be true? If so there are new candidates for
the "under the Krause bar" prize.

===

It's probably true. NY is famous for taxing sports professionals and
entertainers who come into the state for a day or two to play an
event.

NY pols make leeches look positively benign.

https://www.avg.com

MAGA'ing right along... Keyser Soze General 0 April 16th 20 01:43 PM
MAGA! Again Keyser Soze General 50 April 5th 20 12:30 AM
More MAGA... Keyser Soze[_2_] General 11 March 31st 20 11:49 PM
MAGA means... Keyser Soze General 2 March 31st 20 03:32 PM
MAGA! Keyser Söze General 8 December 15th 17 12:55 AM