Default Media bias

It's really funny to see how the right leaning media and the
left leaning media cover "breaking news" stories.

FoxNews is constantly talking about the woman who came forward
to report Biden's inappropriate sexual advances from years ago.

MSNBC hasn't even mentioned it yet that I know of. Don't know
about CNN.

And now, with the release of what went on with Flynn, the FBI
and the Clinton/DNC financed "dossier" on Trump, FoxNews is
reporting it extensively.

MSNBC .... mum on the subject. So is CNN so far.

Biden's virtual interviews are carefully planned so nobody
even asks about the alleged rape.

Another 11 pages of FBI emails and inter-office memos on Flynn
and the FISA court applications to be released soon.

If I were Comey and some of his underlings at the time, I'd
be keeping a low profile.

https://www.avg.com

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:08:35 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

It's really funny to see how the right leaning media and the
left leaning media cover "breaking news" stories.

FoxNews is constantly talking about the woman who came forward
to report Biden's inappropriate sexual advances from years ago.

MSNBC hasn't even mentioned it yet that I know of. Don't know
about CNN.

And now, with the release of what went on with Flynn, the FBI
and the Clinton/DNC financed "dossier" on Trump, FoxNews is
reporting it extensively.

MSNBC .... mum on the subject. So is CNN so far.

Biden's virtual interviews are carefully planned so nobody
even asks about the alleged rape.

Another 11 pages of FBI emails and inter-office memos on Flynn
and the FISA court applications to be released soon.

If I were Comey and some of his underlings at the time, I'd
be keeping a low profile.

I don't think it's been mentioned on CNN since the call on the Larry King show.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Media bias? Poco Deplorevole General 4 February 12th 17 01:47 PM
Media bias! JustWait General 21 November 17th 11 01:56 AM
Media Bias? redbard ASA 0 September 8th 08 02:56 PM
Media Bias on the war Mule General 23 December 16th 05 10:40 PM
OT--Another example of bias in the media NOYB General 7 March 15th 05 10:25 PM