Default Test Everyone?

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 12:52:02 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/26/20 12:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Tim wrote:
My county has 2 reported cases and no deaths.

Keyser Soze
Are you in Lee County, with 961 known cases and 37 deaths so far? Last
time I checked, we have about 130 known cases here in Calvert, with 7
deaths.

No one goes where you live.

Because that is where Flyover Deplorable live?

I don't know much about where Tim lives. Our county, where we live, is
semi-rural and not densely populated. We do have one north-south state
highway that is heavily traveled during rush hour with commuters heading
north to DC and south to a naval base and its affiliated high-tech outfits.
We've been lucky in not having a large number of reported cases.

In spite of the fact that your main exposure would be people spitting
out the window on Rt 4 as they go by at 50, you still have a higher
per capita rate of death and infection. I wouldn't be bragging about
that.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/20 12:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Tim wrote:
My county has 2 reported cases and no deaths.

Keyser Soze
Are you in Lee County, with 961 known cases and 37 deaths so far? Last
time I checked, we have about 130 known cases here in Calvert, with 7
deaths.

No one goes where you live.

Because that is where Flyover Deplorable live?

I don't know much about where Tim lives. Our county, where we live, is
semi-rural and not densely populated. We do have one north-south state
highway that is heavily traveled during rush hour with commuters heading
north to DC and south to a naval base and its affiliated high-tech outfits.
We've been lucky in not having a large number of reported cases.

We live in a suburban area. We have two cases in the local hospital.
80k people in our city, and lots of them High Tech workers. So lots of
travel, lots of Indians and Asians and so we should be a hotbed. I
commuted 26 miles to most of my jobs, so we are both a bedroom community
Silicon Valley as well as a tech hotbed here. $60 billion dollar economy
community. Which insinuates the COVID infection is not as bad as the
media and the healthcare top level are stating.