Default I'm enjoying the news videos...

....of the Trumpsters milling around in crowds at Jacksonville Beach, in
Annapolis, and in Michigan, especially the morons at locations in the
latter state wearing their body armor and semi-auto rifles strapped to
their chests. They probably think they can shoot the pesky coronabugs.

More Evolution in Action!

Now, can we convince those guys to go to church en masse, too?

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 11:28:45 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

...of the Trumpsters milling around in crowds at Jacksonville Beach, in
Annapolis, and in Michigan, especially the morons at locations in the
latter state wearing their body armor and semi-auto rifles strapped to
their chests. They probably think they can shoot the pesky coronabugs.

More Evolution in Action!

Now, can we convince those guys to go to church en masse, too?

We're enjoying hearing about your recent court battles! Get caught again,
Krause?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Default Revised: Michigan

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
...of the Trumpsters milling around in crowds at Jacksonville Beach, in Annapolis, and in Michigan, especially the morons at locations in the latter state wearing their body armor and semi-auto rifles strapped to their chests. They probably think they can shoot the pesky coronabugs.More Evolution in Action!Now, can we convince those guys to go to church en masse, too?-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

More likely they're waiting for a clear shot at their governor. I
hope you know what's going on up there.

Looks like you need some help paying your bills. Why don't you
start a go fund me page?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Really enjoying... Keyser Söze General 76 April 19th 18 12:49 AM
Good guy enjoying the day in Chicago Alex[_8_] General 26 April 5th 16 09:44 PM
Enjoying it? *e#c General 1 January 10th 11 03:45 PM
Everyone enjoying... Boater[_2_] General 21 October 11th 08 09:27 PM
Enjoying the Delta (local article) Curtis CCR General 0 August 18th 03 08:57 PM