Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 15th 18, 11:15 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,716
Default Really enjoying...

...Trump’s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!


--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

  #2   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 10:06 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,253
Default Really enjoying...

On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..Trump’s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.




  #3   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 12:45 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,619
Default Really enjoying...

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.






Are you trying to make Fat Harry weep like a snowflake?
--
x


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 12:57 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,253
Default Really enjoying...

On 4/16/2018 7:45 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.






Are you trying to make Fat Harry weep like a snowflake?



Just paying respect to *his* president.


  #5   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 12:59 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 8,040
Default Really enjoying...

On 4/16/18 5:06 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..Trump’s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller.
Trump is
so presidential!



Must be.* "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.





The music that comes to mind in connection with Morally Unfit Trump and
his Crew of Crooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJTgYzf9FE

although Angola Farm would be a better destination for those goniffs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAnaznZG6W0


  #6   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 01:03 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,619
Default Really enjoying...

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/16/2018 7:45 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.






Are you trying to make Fat Harry weep like a snowflake?



Just paying respect to *his* president.




Fat Harry is so mad at his president that he would defect to a
comunist or socialist country if his lady love would foot the
bill.
--
x


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
  #7   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 01:04 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,619
Default Really enjoying...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/16/18 5:06 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller.
Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.





The music that comes to mind in connection with Morally Unfit Trump and
his Crew of Crooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJTgYzf9FE

although Angola Farm would be a better destination for those goniffs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAnaznZG6W0


Your mind is such a terrible thing to waste.
--
x


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
  #8   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 01:27 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 8,040
Default Really enjoying...

On 4/16/18 8:03 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/16/2018 7:45 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller. Trump is
so presidential!



Must be. "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.






Are you trying to make Fat Harry weep like a snowflake?



Just paying respect to *his* president.




Fat Harry is so mad at his president that he would defect to a
comunist or socialist country if his lady love would foot the
bill.



My now-retired Norwegian buddy, who worked 20 years in the oil drilling
and production business and as a union rep and who was retrained as a
teacher at government expense after suffering a serious work-related
injury, just sent me an email telling me his twin grandkids are starting
their college careers soon at the Norwegian Institute of Science and
Technology, tuition-free.

Perhaps you don't know any more about those Nordic countries than you do
about our govenment here. Here's a bit from Wiki:

The Nordic model (also called Nordic capitalism or Nordic social
democracy)refers to the economic and social policies common to the
Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Faroe Islands
and Sweden). This includes a combination of free market capitalism with
a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national
level with a high percentage of workers belonging to a labour union; and
state provision of free education and free healthcare as well as
generous, guaranteed pension payments for retirees funded by taxation.

Although there are significant differences among the Nordic countries,
they all share some common traits. These include support for a
"universalist" welfare state aimed specifically at enhancing individual
autonomy and promoting social mobility; a corporatist system involving a
tripartite arrangement where representatives of labor and employers
negotiate wages and labor market policy mediated by the government;and a
commitment to widespread private ownership, free markets and free trade.

The country has the fourth-highest per capita income in the world on the
World Bank and IMF lists. On the CIA's GDP (PPP) per capita list (2015
estimate) which includes autonomous territories and regions, Norway
ranks as number eleven. It has the world's largest sovereign wealth
fund, with a value of USD 1 trillion. Norway has had the highest Human
Development Index ranking in the world since 2009, a position also held
previously between 2001 and 2006. It also has the highest
inequality-adjusted ranking. Norway ranks first on the World Happiness
Report,the OECD Better Life Index, the Index of Public Integrity, and
the Democracy Index. Norway also has one of the lowest crime rates in
the world.

My buddy has a nice house, a good pension, and top of the line health
care. 21st Century socialism works nicely.

  #9   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 01:38 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,253
Default Really enjoying...

On 4/16/2018 8:27 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/16/18 8:03 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/16/2018 7:45 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 4/15/2018 6:15 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..Trump?s insane posts the last few days about Comey and Mueller.
Trump is
so presidential!



Must be.* "Hail to the Chief" is played wherever he speaks.






Are you trying to make Fat Harry weep like a snowflake?



Just paying respect to *his* president.




Fat Harry is so mad at his president that he would defect to a
* comunist or socialist country if his lady love would foot the
* bill.



My now-retired Norwegian buddy, who worked 20 years in the oil drilling
and production business and as a union rep and who was retrained as a
teacher at government expense after suffering a serious work-related
injury, just sent me an email telling me his twin grandkids are starting
their college careers soon at the Norwegian Institute of Science and
Technology, tuition-free.

Perhaps you don't know any more about those Nordic countries than you do
about our govenment here. Here's a bit from Wiki:

The Nordic model (also called Nordic capitalism or Nordic social
democracy)refers to the economic and social policies common to the
Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Faroe Islands
and Sweden). This includes a combination of free market capitalism with
a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national
level with a high percentage of workers belonging to a labour union; and
state provision of free education and free healthcare as well as
generous, guaranteed pension payments for retirees funded by taxation.

Although there are significant differences among the Nordic countries,
they all share some common traits. These include support for a
"universalist" welfare state aimed specifically at enhancing individual
autonomy and promoting social mobility; a corporatist system involving a
tripartite arrangement where representatives of labor and employers
negotiate wages and labor market policy mediated by the government;and a
commitment to widespread private ownership, free markets and free trade.

The country has the fourth-highest per capita income in the world on the
World Bank and IMF lists. On the CIA's GDP (PPP) per capita list (2015
estimate) which includes autonomous territories and regions, Norway
ranks as number eleven. It has the world's largest sovereign wealth
fund, with a value of USD 1 trillion. Norway has had the highest Human
Development Index ranking in the world since 2009, a position also held
previously between 2001 and 2006. It also has the highest
inequality-adjusted ranking. Norway ranks first on the World Happiness
Report,the OECD Better Life Index, the Index of Public Integrity, and
the Democracy Index. Norway also has one of the lowest crime rates in
the world.

My buddy has a nice house, a good pension, and top of the line health
care. 21st Century socialism works nicely.



You should apply for asylum in Norway however take note that their
standards for permanent residence have been tightened.


  #10   Report Post  
Old April 16th 18, 01:39 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 17,837
Default Really enjoying...


My buddy has a nice house, a good pension, and top of the line health
care. 21st Century socialism works nicely.


.....


Harry you never mentioned how much your Nordic buddy pays in taxes...

“Free college?” Who pays for that?


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good guy enjoying the day in Chicago Alex[_8_] General 26 April 5th 16 09:44 PM
Enjoying it? *e#c General 1 January 10th 11 03:45 PM
Everyone enjoying... Boater[_2_] General 21 October 11th 08 09:27 PM
Enjoying the water and having small children... Troy76 General 10 August 3rd 06 12:33 PM
Enjoying the Delta (local article) Curtis CCR General 0 August 18th 03 08:57 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017