Default For the simpies...

Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:

It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent
the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans
are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable
technology to protect them?

How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we
contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest
massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable technology to protect them?How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Good idea. Stay at home and shut off your communicating devices.
We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:

It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent
the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans
are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable
technology to protect them?

How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we
contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest
massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?

How do you survive as a people and a nation with nobody working?
Essential becomes, I have to feed the people. You going to keep,the
slaughter houses shutdown? The grain mills? The stores that sell the
stuff? Who is going to work them? We may have to accept some percentage
of deaths, just like the flu, while we figure it out.

On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:

It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent
the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans
are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable
technology to protect them?

How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we
contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest
massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?

How do you survive as a people and a nation with nobody working?
Essential becomes, I have to feed the people. You going to keep,the
slaughter houses shutdown? The grain mills? The stores that sell the
stuff? Who is going to work them? We may have to accept some percentage
of deaths, just like the flu, while we figure it out.

What I am saying is that if you jump out of a plane and your parachute
is working, the time to take the chute off is *not* when you are 1,000
feet off the ground.

We need more and more frequent tests to determine who is safe to return
to work. We have to contain the spread of the virus and until and unless
there is a working vaccination, only those who test negative for
COVOID-19 every couple of days should be out working.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Maybe it is the Great Creators way of curing Global Climate Change.

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:36:01 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:

It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent
the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans
are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable
technology to protect them?

How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we
contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest
massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?

First
How do you get "COVOID" out of COrona VIrus Disease?
(the origin of that acronym)

Next
The plan is a gradual reopening, starting with businesses that
probably should have never closed in the first place. I agree we won't
really be safe until we develop the herd immunity Boris Johnson talked
about and we need to get that antibody test out there as soon as we
can but that doesn't mean we have to all stay hidden under the bed.

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:15:42 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

More like a way to cut the welfare rolls and also save Social
Security/Medicare, just based on the mortality demographics.
The old, the sick, the poor and people of color seem to make up the
majority of the deaths.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Gosh, I guess that gives you a woody.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Don’t judge others by your reaction.

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 22:26:07 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 11:37 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Harry hasn't had a woody since the Reagan administration.