Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default For the simpies...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Let's keep this simple for the simple-minded:It is illogical to assume it is practical to reopen the economy absent the containment of COVOID-19. Do we really believe "thinking" Americans are going to re-enter public spaces or businesses without reliable technology to protect them?How do we relax stay at home requests and social distancing until we contain the spread of the virus and the ability to test and retest massive numbers of the public on a regular basis?-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Good idea. Stay at home and shut off your communicating devices.
We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/