Default Idiot

Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus (he resigned after the USS Roosevelt
incident) now demonstrates why he should never have been the
Navy Secretary to begin with. Here's his latest:

"I think what they need to do is bring every ship in," Maybus said. "...
Offload most of the crew ... leave a very skeletal force on board,
sanitize the ship, quarantine people for two weeks, make sure nobody's
got COVID."

Way to go. Let all our adversaries know our Navy is out of commission.

https://www.avg.com

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 09:05:29 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus (he resigned after the USS Roosevelt
incident) now demonstrates why he should never have been the
Navy Secretary to begin with. Here's his latest:

"I think what they need to do is bring every ship in," Maybus said. "...
Offload most of the crew ... leave a very skeletal force on board,
sanitize the ship, quarantine people for two weeks, make sure nobody's
got COVID."

Way to go. Let all our adversaries know our Navy is out of commission.

Hadn't seen that. What a dumb ****. Maybe he's like Harry and thinks we have no
adversaries.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 4/16/20 10:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Harry would go for it. To him it’s a big waste having that great florila out patrolling when waters anyhow.

8:05 AMMr. Luddite

Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus (he resigned after the USS Roosevelt
incident) now demonstrates why he should never have been the
Navy Secretary to begin with. Here's his latest:

"I think what they need to do is bring every ship in," Maybus said. "...
Offload most of the crew ... leave a very skeletal force on board,
sanitize the ship, quarantine people for two weeks, make sure nobody's
got COVID."

Way to go. Let all our adversaries know our Navy is out of commission.

Of course, it'll be far better for the morale and welfare of the sailors
to have hundreds or thousands of their shipmates become infected with
covoid-19 and die.

Navy should be cut in half. The invaders we have nowadays are airborne
viruses or terrorists on a commerical airliner. Not much use for a naveeeee.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 10:55:24 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/16/20 10:18 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

We haven't had an invader since 1912. I assume all of the wars we were
involved in since then were a waste of our blood and treasure. If you
just want to talk about the last 70 years, I might agree.
A strong navy is the only thing that makes the oceans a barrier to
invasion tho. The country with the best navy owns the water up to your
beach line. We found that out the last time we were invaded.

wrote:

On 4/16/20 10:18 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The thing people like Harry fail to grasp is that having a strong Navy
(and military in general) ..... *works*.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

On 4/16/20 10:18 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Actually last time we were invaded was June of 1942. Japanese invaded
Alaska.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus (he resigned after the USS Roosevelt incident) now demonstrates why he should never have been theNavy Secretary to begin with. Here's his latest:"I think what they need to do is bring every ship in," Maybus said. "... Offload most of the crew ... leave a very skeletal force on board, sanitize the ship, quarantine people for two weeks, make sure nobody's got COVID."Way to go. Let all our adversaries know our Navy is out of commission.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Scary thinking. Resigning is the best thing he could do for the
country.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Take the idiot out~ Tim General 61 November 25th 17 09:52 PM
According to the idiot's... Keyser Söze General 2 August 25th 15 04:36 PM
You won't have to be an idiot... X ` Man[_3_] General 23 December 4th 11 02:35 PM
Another idiot... HK General 0 June 25th 09 10:05 PM
idiot! [email protected] General 25 June 30th 06 08:57 PM