Tim Tim is offline

Default Stimilus checks....

Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

On 4/16/20 7:40 AM, Tim wrote:
Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

Duh...because apparently millions of Americans don't have direct deposit
set up so they'll receive paper checks with Toddler Trump's name
emblazoned on them. You couldn't think this through for yourself?

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:49:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/16/20 7:40 AM, Tim wrote:
Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

Duh...because apparently millions of Americans don't have direct deposit
set up so they'll receive paper checks with Toddler Trump's name
emblazoned on them. You couldn't think this through for yourself?

How many do you think will be thrown away because of it?

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

We got ours also. I'll keep it and go on a spending spree when the restaurants
open up.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Tim Tim is offline

No, actually I posted this to see how demeaning you could be. You dont disappoint, Harry

Keyser Soze

On 4/16/20 10:15 AM, Tim wrote:
No, actually I posted this to see how demeaning you could be. You dont disappoint, Harry

Keyser Soze
Duh...because apparently millions of Americans don't have direct deposit
set up so they'll receive paper checks with Toddler Trump's name
emblazoned on them. You couldn't think this through?

It's wonderful many Americans are getting a few bucks to help them get
through the mess Trump has made and will continue to make a lot worse.
Hope there is an accounting to show how much money Trump's corporate
buddies pocket one way or the other.

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 09:57:15 -0400, John wrote:

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

We got ours also. I'll keep it and go on a spending spree when the restaurants
open up.

My wife is thinking about a new tablet with her $1200. Mine just
disappear into the slush fund and be wasted on food, electricity, beer
and fuel for the boat.

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 10:52:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/16/20 10:15 AM, Tim wrote:
No, actually I posted this to see how demeaning you could be. You dont disappoint, Harry

Keyser Soze
Duh...because apparently millions of Americans don't have direct deposit
set up so they'll receive paper checks with Toddler Trump's name
emblazoned on them. You couldn't think this through?

It's wonderful many Americans are getting a few bucks to help them get
through the mess Trump has made and will continue to make a lot worse.
Hope there is an accounting to show how much money Trump's corporate
buddies pocket one way or the other.

Trump hasn't really changed the arc of this disease one way or the
other very much. It is the governors who decided which parts of the
economy should be strangled ... as the constitution dictates.
Congress appropriates the money they are printing and giving away.
Tim Tim is offline

Wayne, that reminds me of being in my 20s with my ‘27 CheisCraft Cavalier. Oh my...

1:15
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:59:59 -0400, wrote:

My wife is thinking about a new tablet with her $1200. Mine just
disappear into the slush fund and be wasted on food, electricity, beer
and fuel for the boat.

===

Reminds me of the old saying that "I spent 90% of my money on booze,
babes and boating - the rest was wasted."

https://www.avg.com