posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Long time, no hear-Neal checks in

I know at least some of the folks here will doubt the authenticity of
this, but for the few who've been in touch with CN and so on.....

Bob,
as I explained in my last e-mail, Cut the Mustard is now sold. It
seems that a last minute inheritance did little to salvage her as my
health declined far too rapidly. My diabetes led to threel toe
amputations and finally most of my right foot. My days of sailing are
"mostly" over, though this is due to other complications and not the
foot.
I've been reading your trolls on ASA and get a lot of laughs out of
them. I hope you think of me when you fabricate your little stories,
at least in spirit. It's also good to see that you're using your boat
and enjoying it as so few people really do. I believe that people like
Jeff, Scotty and Doug kept their boats as more of a form of protest
than any real desire to sail. Maybe you understand what I mean. I
won't explain it.
This may be my final e-mail for some time, perhaps forever. Gilly
continues my work on a daily basis, in a manner that I approve of and
a few others have picked up the gauntlet. Did you ever read "The
Postman" or see the movie version?
So carry on. ASA is still strong thanks to you and a few others. Be
grateful for the putzes like Scotty and Bart. To them the world is an
even smaller place than ASA.
I appreciate that you did not post the St. Vincent e-mail. Thanks.
Good health to you and be take care of the little one.

Respectfully,

Captain Neal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's real funny, Bob.
Could you explain to us how a boat is a form of protest?

SBV

"Capt. Rob" wrote in

Bob,
as I explained in my last e-mail, Cut the Mustard is now

sold. It
seems that a last minute inheritance did little to salvage

her as my
BS from BS deleted

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's real funny, Bob.
Could you explain to us how a boat is a form of protest?

Of course I could explain it. But to the likes of you....like teaching
colors to the blind. And I see no further reason to elaborate on
something I didn't say, even if I do agree with it.

Even Thomas sails a lot more than you do! And on nicer boats by far.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...it/Hunter3.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
That's real funny, Bob.
Could you explain to us how a boat is a form of protest?

Of course I could explain it. But to the likes of

you....like teaching
colors to the blind. And I see no further reason to

elaborate

in other words, you have no clue, even though you wrote it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

in other words, you have no clue, even though you wrote it.

Hey, man. Whatever chills your cheap beer.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
in other words, you have no clue, even though you wrote

it.

Yes, I'm an idiot

RB
35s5
NY

OIC

posted to alt.sailing.asa

in other words, you have no clue, even though you wrote
it.

Yes, I'm an idiot

I bet Neal misses how clever Scotty is.
I mean, "Yes I'm an idiot" is just so bloody unique and clever. I bet
he really though about it, spelled checked and ran it by his neighbor
Eddy in the trailor next store. You two are a ****er!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...

Yes, I'm an idiot

I bet Neal misses how clever Scotty is.
I mean, "Yes I'm an idiot" is just so bloody unique and

clever. I bet
he really though about it, spelled checked and ran it by

his neighbor
Eddy in the trailor next store. You two are a ****er!

look who's talking about a spell check. ''trailor'' trash
Bob?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

look who's talking about a spell check. ''trailor'' trash
Bob?

Nice sentence you have there.
I don't know why you're all over this thread. I only reposted Neal's
comments and then complimented you on your refined sense of humor.

RB
35s5
NY

A long time ago... katy ASA 28 February 8th 06 01:56 PM
who behaves finally, when Neal looks the long hen above the stable Smelly Enraged Prettyboy ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:45 PM
Neal - It's time to admit that you were wrong!! Donal ASA 27 February 10th 05 12:50 AM
Long Time Lurker DonE Boat Building 0 November 11th 03 09:26 AM
Been a long time Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 October 17th 03 12:11 AM