Donal

Default Neal - It's time to admit that you were wrong!!

Ellen has just become the fastest person to sail around the world!!!

Regards

Donal

Joe

Wrong

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

JG

Nah, I feel sorry for him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

Joe

Donal wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have

the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

Yelp wrong. If you had said fastest SOLO sailor around the world then
indeed you would have been correct.

Joe

Capt. Neal®

This is a serious discussion. We don't need comments from the
Peanut Gallery or the learning disabled.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
A person is solo, dolt...
Some people is more than one...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Donal wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have

the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

Yelp wrong. If you had said fastest SOLO sailor around the world then
indeed you would have been correct.

Joe

JG

Joey no speak English goodly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
A person is solo, dolt...
Some people is more than one...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Donal wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have

the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

Yelp wrong. If you had said fastest SOLO sailor around the world then
indeed you would have been correct.

Joe

Joe

katysails wrote:
A person is solo, dolt...
Some people is more than one...

A person rode on a crewed boat around the world faster than Ellen did.

Got it Dolt?

Ellen is not the fastest person to sail around the world.
Ellen is the fastest person to sail solo around the world Katy.

Big Difference dunce.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Donal wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong

Yup!!! Wrong ..... sooo wrong that I don't think that he'll have

the
courage to post here ever again.

Jonathan will be very pleased.

Regards

Donal

Yelp wrong. If you had said fastest SOLO sailor around the world

then
indeed you would have been correct.

Joe

Capt. Neal®

"Donal" wrote in message ...
Ellen has just become the fastest person to sail around the world!!!

I disagree. I would say more accurately that Little Ellen has become
the latest criminal to sail around the world. She's no sailor or she
would not knowingly violate Rule 5 of the COLREGS.

In any other sport if a competitor broke the laws that governed
his or her sport do you think they would be allowed to keep any
record.

Just imagine if an Olympic athlete failed his drug test. His record
would be taken away. Just think if a NASCAR driver ignored the
yellow flag and passed his way into first place under the yellow,
he would be disqualified.

Why is it all you fools rejoice when some little dyke violates
the COLREGS. She has no record in my opinion unless and until
she operates legally.

CN

Proven Wrong! Bobsprit ASA 3 January 26th 04 05:45 PM
Neal Wrong Again!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 September 26th 03 01:16 PM
Usage of motoroil Steven Shelikoff General 153 September 17th 03 12:55 PM
Bobsprit's post to another newsgroup Simple Simon ASA 3 July 11th 03 12:44 AM