Default More evolution in action...and the virus was larger...

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 21:43:58 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/15/20 9:33 PM, wrote:

As it turns out it seems everything I do is "essential"

Because the world needs more tiki bars.

Right now my major project is taking care of my 91 year old Father in
Law but keep digging that hole, you will strike oil some day.

On 4/15/20 11:25 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Bill wrote:
Tim wrote:
Of course it is to you, Harry. What you say is nothing new. In fact,
it’s expected from you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

Keyser Soze
I suppose any ignorant belief is possible if you are religious.

I think Harry is religious. Except his religion is the DNC. Whatever myth
or statement they expound, he believes.

I have no contact of any sort with the DNC, Bilious.

Ha, ha. You parrot their statements, so some connection.

I wouldn’t know what those statements are...but apparently you do.
Interesting.

I guess you now claim to not watch TV or read the newspaper. And the DNC
platform seems to consist of “beat Trump”! No solution for our problems,
no statements of what a Democrat President will do or try to accomplish.
Just We Need To Beat Trump.

I haven't noticed that the TV shows I watch or the papers I read tout
the DNC. Most reasonable journalists are horrified by many of the
actions and statements of Toddler-In-Chief Trump. That doesn't mean they
are supporters of the DNC. More than half the country is sick and tired
of Trump and is hoping for a return to reasonable decency.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On 4/15/20 8:34 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/15/2020 7:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:05:55 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/15/20 2:56 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 13:59:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/15/20 1:28 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:03:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/14/20 7:32 PM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 6:15:05 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
More evolution in action...

He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly
showing
off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep
preaching
“unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald
O. Glenn
got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic
Church
to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against
gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus.
You can
quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to
claps, saying
that “people are healed” in his church.

Happily announcing he was being “controversial” by being “in
violation”
of safety protocols — with “way more than 10 people” at the
church — he
vowed to keep his church open “unless I’m in jail or the
hospital.”

“I am essential,” he said of remaining open, adding, “I’m a
preacher — I
talk to God!”

On Sunday, his church announced “with an exceedingly sorrowful
and heavy
heart” that the pastor had died a week after being diagnosed
with COVID-19.

His wife, Marcietia Glenn, is also sick with the bug, with church
members offering their prayers.

Excerpt swiped from NYPOST

--
For the survival of this country, it is vitally important for
all of us

maybe he believ3ed in the words of the apostle Paul who said in
Plillipians 1:21-23

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

**** But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour:
yet what I shall choose I wot not.

**** For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to
depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:* "

More likely, he was just another religious dumb****.

Actually I think it is just the money for some of these guys and they
take advantage of people's beliefs to get it.
You know, like the DNC.

But... he said: “I am essential,” he said of remaining open, adding,
“I’m a preacher — I talk to God!”

Apparently his god didn't think much of what the preacher said.*

Maybe God didn't think he was rendering enough to Caesar.
When God is ****ed at you it makes the IRS look like sissies* ;-)

I suppose any ignorant belief is possible if you are religious.

I could say the same thing about being a liberal democrat.

Ignorant beliefs are not limited to spiritual things.
You actually believe the government can do things more efficiently and
cheaper than the private sector and you have no proof either.

Did you see how quickly GM set up a ventilator assembly area
and started shipping them?
(once they got over their ass chewing by Trump)

Imagine the Federal government being in charge of doing the
same from scratch.* They'd still be working on the executive
summary of what a ventilator is.

Gosh, I wonder how many of GM's speedily built ventilators will be
recalled for the usual GM defects?

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On 4/15/2020 7:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:05:55 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/15/20 2:56 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 13:59:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 4/14/20 7:32 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

It looks like they will sit around unused until they are finally
scrapped. The ventilator shortage and shortage of trained medical
personnel appears to both be a hoax. Hospitals are laying people off
and ventilators are sitting around unused because the covid cases are
just not there and the hospitals are barred from doing anything else.

Evolution in action... Keyser Söze General 5 April 22nd 16 01:50 AM
Darwin's Evolution in Action F*O*A*D General 2 February 18th 14 05:53 PM
The evolution of S.S. OmDeFlume General 4 April 20th 11 08:33 PM
An even larger dick! Poppa Pimple ASA 7 December 5th 03 03:26 AM
Using a larger jib okay? JS Boat Building 2 July 9th 03 08:37 PM