Tim Tim is offline

Default HArry ought to live this

Woo Hooo!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...outputType=amp

However....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-point-in-2016

Interesting
Tim Tim is offline

Love, not live. Maybe I was right the first time. Lol

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
Woo Hooo!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...outputType=amp

However....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-point-in-2016

Interesting

I doubt polls at this stage of the fall campaign have a lot of meaning.

Recent polls, for whatever the polls are worth, show a close race with a
growing lead for Biden. I doubt if any of the recent head to head polls
reflect the dropping out of Sanders or the appreciation of the failures
of Trump the COVOID-19 problem. And I don't think Trump will be
bragging much about the economy, employment, or the stock market much in
the upcoming months.

The most recent Monmouth poll has Biden ahead by 4.
The most recent CNN poll has Biden ahead by 11
The most recent Quinnipiac poll has Biden ahead by 8.
The most recent CNBC poll has Biden ahead by 8.
On the Coronavirus handling, ABC has the public disapproving of Trump by
55 to 44.

I don't give much consideration to Trump's "in-house" polls at Fox or
Rasmussen.

It isn't easy to defeat an incumbent president, especially one like
Trump whose party is determined to disenfranchise minority voters, make
it difficult to vote and generally cheat the way Republicans do.

Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 8:07:52 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Harry, the DNC's crookedness put Trump into the white house to begin with.

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Sure, Tim. Whatever you say.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Sure, Tim. Whatever you say. “”

Proven

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 09:07:49 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I heard today that there is sentiment at the DNC to dump Biden and
prop up Cuomo, just because of the Covid exposure he is getting. It
wouldn't shock me. "**** all of those primaries, we have a new last
best hope"

wrote:

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Cuomo said today he will not run for President.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Cuomo said today he will not run for President.
--

Freedom Isn't Free! “”

And the cluster becomes more clustered

wrote:

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Maybe some good would come of that. Cuomo would soon learn that
the federal government can't solve all your problems.

https://www.avg.com

live chat for Harry Harry[_2_] General 1 February 8th 10 05:35 PM
How far do you live from.......... JimH General 25 April 27th 07 06:12 PM
Why live aboard sailors live longer. Ellen MacArthur ASA 5 December 16th 06 01:21 AM
Live by G&G ASA 3 March 6th 05 05:47 PM
buy in VA live in MD? David Ditch Cruising 9 September 25th 03 07:06 PM