Default HArry ought to live this

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 09:07:49 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/11/20 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
Woo Hooo!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...outputType=amp

However....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-point-in-2016

Interesting

I doubt polls at this stage of the fall campaign have a lot of meaning.

Recent polls, for whatever the polls are worth, show a close race with a
growing lead for Biden. I doubt if any of the recent head to head polls
reflect the dropping out of Sanders or the appreciation of the failures
of Trump the COVOID-19 problem. And I don't think Trump will be
bragging much about the economy, employment, or the stock market much in
the upcoming months.

The most recent Monmouth poll has Biden ahead by 4.
The most recent CNN poll has Biden ahead by 11
The most recent Quinnipiac poll has Biden ahead by 8.
The most recent CNBC poll has Biden ahead by 8.
On the Coronavirus handling, ABC has the public disapproving of Trump by
55 to 44.

I don't give much consideration to Trump's "in-house" polls at Fox or
Rasmussen.

It isn't easy to defeat an incumbent president, especially one like
Trump whose party is determined to disenfranchise minority voters, make
it difficult to vote and generally cheat the way Republicans do.

I heard today that there is sentiment at the DNC to dump Biden and
prop up Cuomo, just because of the Covid exposure he is getting. It
wouldn't shock me. "**** all of those primaries, we have a new last
best hope"