Default I was wrong ....

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 19:32:28 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/9/20 7:30 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 13:02:53 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/9/20 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 12:08:03 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
I thought the additional $$ to unemployment benefits was$600 per *month*.Just read that it's $600 a *week* on top of the regularweekly state benefits.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Employers get forgivable loans if they retain employees. Employees
make more money staying unemployed thanks to Pelosi. Employees
win employers lose. Sure hope Trump can fix this.

So far this is just a 6 week program. I hope the employees are smart
enough to understand the employer will be replacing them right away if
they don't come back so he can qualify for the forgiveness. When that
UI runs out and their old job is gone, they might be screwed

Most employees are screwed, no matter what.

The only ones in serious trouble are laid off from "hospitality"
companies that don't survive. They may not have a place to go back to
when the UI runs out.
They are still hiring trades here in businesses that specialize in
maintenance or replacement of essential equipment. The 3 HVAC
contractors in the neighborhood say this spring is busier than normal
because everyone is home in the heat of the day and the A/C is running
harder than ever. The roofers are staying busy too, trying to get as
much done in the dry season as possible.
I talked to our drug pusher today (Pharmaceutical rep). He says he is
busy too.

You are really delusional.

So you think they are all lying? I know their trucks are gone all day.
B&I a big commercial maintenance company (electrical, plumbing and
HVAC) here had a paid ad in the 6PM news looking for people.
My Pharma rep was still working when I went by at 1800 to drop off a
key.
They sound pretty busy to me.
Perhaps you are just full of ****.

Wrote in message:
[...]

Perhaps? You are too kind to the anal retentive old man.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Hey, nothing wrong here jps General 9 July 1st 14 10:14 PM
What am I doing wrong? Eisboch[_8_] General 61 June 22nd 13 02:17 PM
What the GOP is doing wrong iBoaterer[_2_] General 9 November 25th 11 02:55 AM
I am wrong Bobsprit ASA 4 December 16th 03 03:12 AM
Wrong? Wally ASA 14 December 13th 03 10:53 PM