Default Conservative Columnist...

Conservative Columnist Says Trump...

is the worst president ever.

"But in the past month, we have seen enough to take away the qualifier
“in modern times.” With his catastrophic mishandling of the coronavirus,
Trump has established himself as the worst president in U.S. history."

By Max Boot

Boot is an American author, consultant, editorialist, lecturer, and
military historian. He worked as a writer and editor for Christian
Science Monitor and then for The Wall Street Journal in the 1990s. He is
now the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow in National Security Studies
at the Council on Foreign Relations. He has written for numerous
publications such as The Weekly Standard, The Los Angeles Times, and The
New York Times, and he has also authored books of military history. In
2018, Boot published The Road Not Taken, a biography of Edward Lansdale,
and The Corrosion of Conservatism: Why I Left the Right, which details
Boot's "ideological journey from a 'movement' conservative to a man
without a party" in the aftermath of the 2016 presidential election.

https://is.gd/lSwOdm

Bull****. He left the party in 2016. Just another Trump hater.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 4/6/2020 2:03 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

I take it the comments outside the quotes are yours, eh?
Poor fella. Couldn't quite stomach the idea of becoming a modern day
democrat.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Bull****. He left the party in 2016. Just another Trump hater.
--

Freedom Isn't Free! “”

That’s what I was thinking. Poor whiner...