Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Just a few headlines from Christian Crackpots

Florida Megachurch Pastor Arrested After Holding Crowded Service In
Defiance Of Rules

Friend of pastor arrested for keeping megachurch open announces big
Christian Woodstock

Jim Bakker Guest: The Pandemic Is A Result Of God’s Anger At Fornication

Conservative Pastor Says Coronavirus Spreading in Synagogues is God's
Punishment to Jews for 'Opposing' Jesus Christ

My Pillow CEO claims God "gave" President Trump to America during White
House coronavirus briefing

Tennessee Church Brags About Holding Services Despite Coronavirus “Hysteria”

Christian "Finishes" Virus, Commands God to Destroy It

Mike Huckabee: The Risk of a COVID-19 Death is “Minimal,” but Sin is
100% Lethal

Evangelist Spits on COVID-19: “I Blow the Wind of God on You!”

Conservative Pastor Claims He 'Healed' Viewers of Coronavirus Through
Their TV Screens

Perhaps, if we are able to put COVOID-19 behind us and recover,
Christian religious crackpots will die off, too. We can pray for it.

Headlines justan General 22 January 15th 18 08:32 PM
Where are the crackpots? Keyser Söze General 12 September 9th 15 01:26 AM
Headlines .... Eisboch[_9_] General 37 August 22nd 13 01:26 AM
Crackpots supporting crackpots X ` Man[_3_] General 0 November 30th 11 12:14 PM
Cheap Christian Bernard Watches Armeline Watches - Christian BernardWatches Armeline Watch Cheapest [email protected] General 0 April 28th 08 03:59 AM