Default Firing of Navy CO

Joe Biden has weighed in on the relieving of command
of the CO of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

The captain was relieved for failure to follow the chain
of command and sending emails copied to over 20 people
on an un-secure email system. This is serious because
it gives potential adversaries information on the ship's
capabilities and readiness.

Joe Biden has determined that firing the CO
was "criminal" in nature.

Here's Biden's Navy experience:

In May of 2013 he administered the Commissioning Oath of The Navy to his
son Hunter at a ceremony at the White House.

One month later Hunter tested positive for cocaine and was discharged
from the Navy.

That's about it.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:34:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Joe Biden has weighed in on the relieving of command
of the CO of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

The captain was relieved for failure to follow the chain
of command and sending emails copied to over 20 people
on an un-secure email system. This is serious because
it gives potential adversaries information on the ship's
capabilities and readiness.

Joe Biden has determined that firing the CO
was "criminal" in nature.

Here's Biden's Navy experience:

In May of 2013 he administered the Commissioning Oath of The Navy to his
son Hunter at a ceremony at the White House.

One month later Hunter tested positive for cocaine and was discharged
from the Navy.

That's about it.

I was totally astonished at his action. He deserved what he got.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 4/6/2020 7:52 AM, John wrote:
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:34:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Joe Biden has weighed in on the relieving of command
of the CO of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

The captain was relieved for failure to follow the chain
of command and sending emails copied to over 20 people
on an un-secure email system. This is serious because
it gives potential adversaries information on the ship's
capabilities and readiness.

Joe Biden has determined that firing the CO
was "criminal" in nature.

Here's Biden's Navy experience:

In May of 2013 he administered the Commissioning Oath of The Navy to his
son Hunter at a ceremony at the White House.

One month later Hunter tested positive for cocaine and was discharged
from the Navy.

That's about it.

I was totally astonished at his action. He deserved what he got.

Yup. He gave the Chief of Naval Operations no other choice.

I've read some of the reactions of those who think his
civil liberties i.e. "free speech" was violated.

Although sympathetic because of the unique circumstances,
I don't think some people realize or understand that while
engaged in your job as a member of the US Military,
you forfeit many of your civil liberties. I remember
being advised of that early in my time in the
Navy.

https://www.avg.com

On 4/6/2020 7:34 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Joe Biden has weighed in on the relieving of command
of the CO of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

The captain was relieved for failure to follow the chain
of command and sending emails copied to over 20 people
on an un-secure email system.Â* This is serious because
it gives potential adversaries information on the ship's
capabilities and readiness.

Joe Biden has determined that firing the CO
was "criminal" in nature.

Here's Biden's Navy experience:

In May of 2013 he administered the Commissioning Oath of The Navy to his
son Hunter at a ceremony at the White House.

One month later Hunter tested positive for cocaine and was discharged
from the Navy.

That's about it.

At least Hunter got through the door.
Biden had a short distinguished career as a draft dodger receiving 5
deferments and later managed to get disqualified because he had
respiratory disease as a child.

Tim Tim is offline

Justan Ohlphart
At least Hunter got through the door.
Biden had a short distinguished career as a draft dodger receiving 5
deferments and later managed to get disqualified because he had
respiratory disease as a child. “.

If he had it after the deferments then he had it before the deferments. Why’d they keep messing with him? Why didn’t he simply take the 4f and been done with it?

On Mon, 06 Apr 2020 07:52:43 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:34:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Joe Biden has weighed in on the relieving of command
of the CO of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

The captain was relieved for failure to follow the chain
of command and sending emails copied to over 20 people
on an un-secure email system. This is serious because
it gives potential adversaries information on the ship's
capabilities and readiness.

Joe Biden has determined that firing the CO
was "criminal" in nature.

Here's Biden's Navy experience:

In May of 2013 he administered the Commissioning Oath of The Navy to his
son Hunter at a ceremony at the White House.

One month later Hunter tested positive for cocaine and was discharged
from the Navy.

That's about it.

I was totally astonished at his action. He deserved what he got.

I tend to agree. I understand he thought the Navy wasn't taking the
issue on his ship seriously enough but if you want to be in the
military, you need to respect the chain of command and follow proper
communication protocol. Only some Secretaries of State are allowed to
use non secure Email servers and get away with it.

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Justan Ohlphart
At least Hunter got through the door.
Biden had a short distinguished career as a draft dodger receiving 5
deferments and later managed to get disqualified because he had
respiratory disease as a child. “.

If he had it after the deferments then he had it before the deferments. Why’d they keep messing with him? Why didn’t he simply take the 4f and been done with it?

He was hoping he didn't have to say he was sick so he could look vital
in his political career.
It wasn't until he was at the door of the induction center that he
pulled out his letter from the doctor getting him off the hook.
Sound familiar?
Funny we don't hear that story more.
Tim Tim is offline

1:28
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim
He was hoping he didn't have to say he was sick so he could look vital
in his political career.
It wasn't until he was at the door of the induction center that he
pulled out his letter from the doctor getting him off the hook.
Sound familiar?
Funny we don't hear that story more. “

Good explanation. Now I uunderstand why he didn’t accept his 4 flats and go home the first time

Firing order [email protected] General 4 July 2nd 07 05:03 PM
How do I test non-firing cylinders? Missy Electronics 1 September 27th 04 10:21 PM
How to test non-firing cylinders? Missy Electronics 0 September 27th 04 02:50 AM
How do I test non-firing cylinders? Missy Electronics 0 September 27th 04 02:44 AM
How do I test non-firing cylinders? Missy Electronics 0 September 27th 04 02:43 AM