Missy

Default How to test non-firing cylinders?

I have a 1975 johnson 70hp engine that is not firing on two of its 3
cylinders. The non firing plugs seem to be geting wet so there is fuel
to them. Could it be two bad coils and how do I test them? Any step
down trouble shooting methods would be greatly appreciated for a
novice like myself.

Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 02:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
test Donal ASA 0 July 15th 03 10:43 PM
test Bobsprit ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:30 PM
test Capt. Mooron ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:29 PM