Default More MAGA...

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:23:17 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/31/20 12:35 PM, wrote:
On 31 Mar 2020 14:59:22 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

The Dow Jones industrial average is on track for its worst first quarter in
history, while the S&P 500 is poised to end the first quarter with its
worst return since the financial crisis.
Global confirmed COVID-19 cases passed 800,000 on Tuesday, and the death
toll climbed above 39,000. The US death toll passed 3,000 after 500 people
died in 24 hours.

Yet you still blame Trump for it all.
He wasn't involved in the Italian or Iranian situation and he didn't
butcher that Chinese bat.

That's naive and simple-minded. I don't blame Trump *for* the virus, but
I do blame him for lying about it, which continues to this day; for his
slow responses, which continue to this day; for his politicizing it,
which continues to this day; for his insulting state officials, which
continues to this day; for his surrounding himself with a bunch of
asskissers, which continues to this day; for his insinuations, which
continue to this day, and for his daily pressers, in which he and his
asskissers praise him for things he hasn't done.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Was that a lie?

A huge one, So were some of the things Churchill said to encourage his
people in the dark days. For some reason they think now we should just
feed the panic.

I have pretty much stopped arguing about C-19 and I only glance at the
news. Obsessing on this is more dangerous than the disease. At a
certain point there is only so much we can do and worrying about it
further is futile.
Wash your hands and don't hug strangers. Beyond that we are waiting
for science to come up with a solution.

On 3/31/2020 5:21 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:23:17 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/31/20 12:35 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I hear you Greg but would like to make a point. Science isn't the
answer for this one, in the short term anyway.

Sitting here watching the task force briefing and it occurred to
me that the two docs, being academics and scientists, are talking
over the heads of a large part of the US population. They keep
repeating that the solution is "mitigation" and how some cities
began "mitigating" early. I'll betcha a good portion of the
public has no clue what they are talking about. Worse ... it
sounds like something the government or someone *else* is doing
and not something *they* need to do.

They need to explain what mitigation means in simple, basic terms.

https://www.avg.com

MAGA means... Keyser Soze General 2 March 31st 20 03:32 PM
MAGA! Keyser Söze General 8 December 15th 17 12:55 AM
Dangerous Maga-yacht in Maine Cap'n Ric Cruising 110 August 7th 06 08:21 PM