Default Day nine at home...

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:25:43 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/30/20 9:24 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/30/2020 9:11 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:01:45 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 01:04:58 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:46:30 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:35:40 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:54:54 -0400, John
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 22:27:13 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:54:42 -0400, John
wrote:

...and the dog is looking at me like, "See, this is why I chew
the furniture!"

My life really hasn't changed that much since Judy retired
almost 3
years ago. I seldom get 3 miles from the house, usually going
over to
the FILs for something and she never goes anywhere but out on the
boat. Other than that 99% of my "going" is to a little shopping
center
a mile and a half away with Ace, Publix and the pool store. I
pass a
Walmart on the way but I am not sticking my head in that mad
house any
time soon.
Ace will pull what you need and set it on the curb for you, pay
online. The pool store is the same way but those boys are
soaked in
chlorine all day. I doubt much would live in there anyway.* My
only
real exposure is Publix and I am careful there, not touching
much, not
touching my face, hosing myself down with disinfectant as soon
as I
get back to the car. They have a person right inside the door
wiping
down carts with bleach.* I bet those babies rust up before this
is all
over.** ;-)

With the freezer, we've not had to go out much. Today I have to
pick up a
prescription at Walgreens and will use the poop bag trick.
Although, they may
bring it to the car.

I am dealing with that just by washing my hands after I handle the
packages and throw away the packaging. In the car I use my sanitizer
liberally. Things like my ramp keys are getting a bath in denatured
alcohol as soon as I get them. They can use a good scrubbing anyway.

The poop bag trick worked well. Looked weird, but I was able to
hold a pen and
put my initials on the credit gizmo (wonder what those are called
- sensors?).

We don't sign anything now. Just stick your card in and go. Ace and
the pool store will take the order online and you pay then.
They are really trying to be safe and stay open.

Seems like all the machines are different. Some require a signature (or
something) before they'll go to the next step. I'm sure you guys are
way beyond
that.

We stopped signing credit card transactions a year or two ago and some
places before that. The reality is the transaction is done as soon as
it gets the total and it has your card number/chip ID. At publix you
can put your card in as soon as the first item rings up and it
processes as soon as the cashier hits total. I don't even wait for the
receipt most of the time. As soon as the printer starts, the
transaction has gone through.
ABC Liquors gives you the option of no receipt. (no signature and you
can run the card while they are ringing you up.

Why worry...your leader said about a month or so ago that the USA only
had
15 cases and that number would go down soon...

Bull****

You're not well-informed, or you are blind to what Trump says, or both.

I'm sure some folks will converse politely with you, but what have you added to
any of the conversations other than your TDS bull**** or more info on your
sexual prowess?

You're a ****ing joke, Krause.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

...and the dog is looking at me like, "See, this is why I chew
the furniture!"

My life really hasn't changed that much since Judy retired
almost 3
years ago. I seldom get 3 miles from the house, usually going
over to
the FILs for something and she never goes anywhere but out on the
boat. Other than that 99% of my "going" is to a little shopping
center
a mile and a half away with Ace, Publix and the pool store. I
pass a
Walmart on the way but I am not sticking my head in that mad
house any
time soon.
Ace will pull what you need and set it on the curb for you, pay
online. The pool store is the same way but those boys are
soaked in
chlorine all day. I doubt much would live in there anyway.Â* My
only
real exposure is Publix and I am careful there, not touching
much, not
touching my face, hosing myself down with disinfectant as soon
as I
get back to the car. They have a person right inside the door
wiping
down carts with bleach.Â* I bet those babies rust up before this
is all
over.Â*Â* ;-)

[...]

Yup. I've tried to converse with him as an adult to no avail.

I just added him to my filter "Pig Pen" along with the other
deranged occupant, Nomen Nescio.

I've had enough of him.

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:51:13 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Yup. I've tried to converse with him as an adult to no avail.

I just added him to my filter "Pig Pen" along with the other
deranged occupant, Nomen Nescio.

I've had enough of him.

===

You gave it a good try and finally came to the right conclusion. If
no one pays attention to him, or responds, the fun will go out of it
for him.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

Yup. I've tried to converse with him as an adult to no avail.

I just added him to my filter "Pig Pen" along with the other
deranged occupant, Nomen Nescio.

I've had enough of him.

===

You gave it a good try and finally came to the right conclusion. If
no one pays attention to him, or responds, the fun will go out of it
for him.

You don’t know what the fun is, obviously.

wrote:

Yup. I've tried to converse with him as an adult to no avail.

I just added him to my filter "Pig Pen" along with the other
deranged occupant, Nomen Nescio.

I've had enough of him.

===

You gave it a good try and finally came to the right conclusion. If
no one pays attention to him, or responds, the fun will go out of it
for him.

You don’t know what the fun is, obviously.

Playing with yourself is fun?

wrote:

[...]

The information posted yesterday could be outdated today. What is your
point? Come on say something smart for a change so I can report back to
Luddite that there is a glimmer of hope that you are on the mend.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

wrote:

[...]

Maybe Trump needs to dumb it down a couple of notches so Fat Harry can
catch up and parse the information Trump is passing on.

wrote:

[...]

Heck at one time we had one case.