Default Home, home on the range...

....well, the deer were there, but we didn't see antelope.

Anyway, took my Henry .357 Mag rifle, Ruger Mini-14 and my trust Ruger
Mark III out to the 100-yard range, along with my gunsmith buddy, and it
really was a nice Spring morning there, with bright sunlight, nice
temps, and a bit of a breeze.

Shot some really nice groups at 100 yards with the Henry and S&B ammo,
and my buddy sighted in the Mini-14 for me. It's really a great 100-yard
rifle...haven't had an opportunity to try it out farther. Bought a piece
of nice walnut furniture for it via mail order.

Best shooter in my little arsenal remains the Mark III. I actually put
nine of 10 shots from one magazine into what turned out to be the same
hole on the target 25 yards out. The hole got a little bigger, but it
was the same hole. Volquartsen knows its stuff!

Gunsmith buddy recommended attaching cheek risers to both the
rifles...apparently my arms are too long to box with god on these
standard stocks. We'll see.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:49:01 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

More Krausesheizze, I think. But, maybe one or two folks here might believe you.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

Anyone home? David[_7_] Whitewater 0 July 8th 10 07:51 AM
My old Home Sweet Home CVA-62 - 026220.jpg Mike[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 September 8th 08 02:51 AM
Free to good home. Or any home. [email protected] General 1 November 16th 05 01:26 PM
Free to good home. Or any home. John H. General 1 November 15th 05 01:45 PM
Home, home on the range. John Gaquin General 10 February 12th 04 05:51 PM