Default Ma joins the shut down

MA Governor Charlie Baker announced this morning that all
businesses in the state that are engaged in non-essential
activities are to close tomorrow (Tues) at noon and to remain
closed until April 7th at which time the situation will be
re-evaluated.

Baker had previously been determined not to issue this
order but finally gave in due to the continued, exponential
infection rate. MA currently has 646 confirmed cases
with 5 deaths.

Up to a week ago, the area we live in (Plymouth County)
had *no* reported cases. Then we got one.

Today it's up to 25.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/23/20 11:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

MA Governor Charlie Baker announced this morning that all
businesses in the state that are engaged in non-essential
activities are to close tomorrow (Tues) at noon and to remain
closed until April 7th at which time the situation will be
re-evaluated.

Baker had previously been determined not to issue this
order but finally gave in due to the continued, exponential
infection rate.Â* MA currently has 646 confirmed cases
with 5 deaths.

Up to a week ago, the area we live in (Plymouth County)
had *no* reported cases.Â* Then we got one.

Today it's up to 25.

Well, I think the number of reported cases far lags behind the
actuality. Supposedly, there are about 250 cases reported so far in
Maryland, including a few down here in Calvert County. But there's no
real news on the general availability of test kits or tests or where you
might tested. How many have the virus who haven't been tested?

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/23/20 11:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: MA Governor Charlie Baker announced this morning that all businesses in the state that are engaged in non-essential activities are to close tomorrow (Tues) at noon and to remain closed until April 7th at which time the situation will be re-evaluated. Baker had previously been determined not to issue this order but finally gave in due to the continued, exponential infection rate. MA currently has 646 confirmed cases with 5 deaths. Up to a week ago, the area we live in (Plymouth County) had *no* reported cases. Then we got one. Today it's up to 25. Well, I think the number of reported cases far lags behind the actuality. Supposedly, there are about 250 cases reported so far in Maryland, including a few down here in Calvert County. But there's no real news on the general availability of test kits or tests or where you might tested. How many have the virus who haven't been tested?

If it can reach into Calvert county, it can be in any back woods
remote location. I did some checking and short busses are the
only means of public transportation in Calvert county. You can
choose between th pink route or the blue route. How
cute.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:26:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

The test is really just gee whiz info anyway for most people. No
matter how it comes out, you are still supposed to isolate. It is also
just a snapshot in time. You could get infected on your way home from
taking the test. All the test does is lower the death rate per
infected person since those with mild or no symptoms will get rolled
up in the statistic. It is still just gee whiz info.
If you die, it is not important whether you are in the 5 percentile or
the 0.001 percentile.

Shut'er down Frogwatch[_2_] General 17 April 11th 11 12:20 AM
Shut up and play tag... NOYB General 0 October 19th 06 01:03 PM
Shut up and sing JimH General 28 October 14th 06 06:32 PM
ICW may be shut down. Florida Keyz General 58 March 6th 04 01:02 AM