Default Have to admit ...

I was cringing at times watching today's covid-19
task force update.

It will never happen but Trump needs to learn when
to keep his big mouth shut and allow his team of
experts to answer questions.

One reporter specifically addressed a question
to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Trump quickly jumped
to the lectern and started answering for the Doc.

If he could ever realize that if he stopped trying
to act like a know-it-all and let his team
respond he might even win over the respect of
some Democrats and certainly Independents.

The sign of a good leader isn't how much you know.

It's knowing what you *don't* know and assembling
the best people available to address issues you
know nothing or little about.

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:

I was cringing at times watching today's covid-19
task force update.

It will never happen but Trump needs to learn when
to keep his big mouth shut and allow his team of
experts to answer questions.

One reporter specifically addressed a question
to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Trump quickly jumped
to the lectern and started answering for the Doc.

If he could ever realize that if he stopped trying
to act like a know-it-all and let his team
respond he might even win over the respect of
some Democrats and certainly Independents.

The sign of a good leader isn't how much you know.

It's knowing what you *don't* know and assembling
the best people available to address issues you
know nothing or little about.

Why Ed Sullivan was such a great host. He knew when to not be in the act.

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:57:19 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I was cringing at times watching today's covid-19
task force update.

It will never happen but Trump needs to learn when
to keep his big mouth shut and allow his team of
experts to answer questions.

One reporter specifically addressed a question
to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Trump quickly jumped
to the lectern and started answering for the Doc.

If he could ever realize that if he stopped trying
to act like a know-it-all and let his team
respond he might even win over the respect of
some Democrats and certainly Independents.

The sign of a good leader isn't how much you know.

It's knowing what you *don't* know and assembling
the best people available to address issues you
know nothing or little about.

Have to agree.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I have to admit... Nomen Nescio General 0 March 22nd 18 10:07 PM
have to admit... KC General 1 February 15th 14 01:30 PM
OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 4 June 22nd 09 05:51 AM
OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 0 June 21st 09 04:39 PM
Admit it......... JimH General 48 June 22nd 05 01:58 PM