Default Interesting read ....

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

"I've been waiting for America to be humbled since my birth 20 years ago."

Some pretty sick folks out there.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

"I've been waiting for America to be humbled since my birth 20 years ago."

Some pretty sick folks out there.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Didn't read the comments.

Many young people today have no sense of history or respect for the past.

This is what school systems are producing today, especially
the colleges and universities.

Mrs. E. and I lived in Italy for almost two years back in the 70's.

The older Italians had great respect for Americans back then,
especially those of us in the military. More than once I was
invited into the homes of complete strangers for food and drink if they
saw me in uniform. Older Italian women would see an
American in uniform, walk up, give a hug and a warm greeting.

Times have changed.

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:48:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

"I've been waiting for America to be humbled since my birth 20 years ago."

Some pretty sick folks out there.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Didn't read the comments.

Many young people today have no sense of history or respect for the past.

This is what school systems are producing today, especially
the colleges and universities.

Mrs. E. and I lived in Italy for almost two years back in the 70's.

The older Italians had great respect for Americans back then,
especially those of us in the military. More than once I was
invited into the homes of complete strangers for food and drink if they
saw me in uniform. Older Italian women would see an
American in uniform, walk up, give a hug and a warm greeting.

Times have changed.

When I visit Europe, I sure as hell don't wear any US flags or other identifying
symbols. In fact, I'm thinking of getting one of these for my cap so I'm nicely
treated:

https://smile.amazon.com/Canadian-Em...2 C136&sr=8-3
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:27:21 -0400, Adorable Deplorable
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:48:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

[...]

I go the other way.
Screw those people.
I will spend my money in the good old USA. There is still plenty of
cool stuff to see here and once you get 100 miles out of the big
cities, the people are friendly.

wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:48:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

[...]

Friends to visit there. They visit here.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:48:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

[...]

I don't know enough people in Europe to be worth a day on a plane.
Maybe if I had a nice private jet I might think about it.
The way it is going, I might not get out of the south county again for
quite a while.

wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:48:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 9:17 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:35:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

This link is an account of what a guy witnessed living in Italy
as the Corvid-19 virus quickly overran the country.

Scrolling down he describes what has happened since the
first people were infected and how quickly it spread
and why.

Something to keep in mind here. We have only just
begun the experience.

https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/

From the comments:

[...]

My closest friend, about like a brother, lives in Holland. We trade visits every
year or two.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Interesting Read [email protected] General 7 October 30th 17 11:22 PM
Interesting read Its Me General 17 October 29th 17 11:11 PM
Some might find this piece an interesting read True North[_2_] General 0 February 2nd 15 01:17 PM
An interesting read John Wentworth General 0 December 8th 06 09:32 PM
ON topic -- Interesting read Jim General 1 March 18th 04 05:39 PM