Default First coronavirus .....

..... cases in the south shore of MA reported yesterday.

Two people in Plymouth County were found to be infected.

By the end of the week I'll bet that will multiply to
dozens or more.

No matter.

I am ready. :-)

https://funkyimg.com/i/338XY.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:

.... cases in the south shore of MA reported yesterday.

Two people in Plymouth County were found to be infected.

By the end of the week I'll bet that will multiply to
dozens or more.

No matter.

I am ready. :-)

https://funkyimg.com/i/338XY.jpg

You need to have that updated. 2001? Also make sure the trusts are up
to date on the new laws. I think the changes by Congress are keep all the
other lawyers employed.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 07:43:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

.... cases in the south shore of MA reported yesterday.

Two people in Plymouth County were found to be infected.

By the end of the week I'll bet that will multiply to
dozens or more.

No matter.

I am ready. :-)

https://funkyimg.com/i/338XY.jpg