Default Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
We all usually defer to Tim for appropriate responses to posts that are
more than two decades old.

Oh, names:

Hands Up!
Don't Shoot!