BoatBanter.com

-   -   Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184772-re-can-anyone-think-name-cops-boat.html)

[email protected] March 11th 20 10:58 PM

Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU

Keyser Soze March 11th 20 11:01 PM

On 3/11/20 6:58 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU

We all usually defer to Tim for appropriate responses to posts that are
more than two decades old.

Oh, names:

Hands Up!
Don't Shoot!
Bang! Bang!

Adorable Deplorable March 12th 20 12:44 PM

Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:58:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU

I like, COP'S BOAT.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 12th 20 02:52 PM

Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:58:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, March 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Crime doesn't pay!!! wrote:
Hi I just bought my Formula 242LS, and now all it needs is a name. I
came up with Off-Duty which I think is pretty good, but I know someone
may have a better one. Please E-mail me with any suggestions. Thanks in
advance.

BLU FLU

====

This was one of the longest, and most heated, threads on rec.boats
back in the 90s when I first started reading the group.

My entry: Cop Out

https://www.avg.com

Tim March 12th 20 04:01 PM

Can anyone think of a name for a cop's boat?

Keyser Soze
We all usually defer to Tim for appropriate responses to posts that are
more than two decades old.

Oh, names:

Hands Up!
Don't Shoot!