Default Wow!

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/2/20 8:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

Some of it has to do with comment(s) made to women, some of it has to do
with a bit of recent misspeaking. Couple of years ago, at a convention
meeting I attended, he indicated he was planning on retiring after the
2020 elections to devote his time writing a couple of books. He's also
had some serious health problems.

Be interesting to see who or what gets the time slot. I expect MSNBC
will be rotating a series of hosts to see who does best. A two person
team, male and female, would be a good choice, I think.

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 8:26:01 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/20 8:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

Some of it has to do with comment(s) made to women, some of it has to do
with a bit of recent misspeaking. Couple of years ago, at a convention
meeting I attended, he indicated he was planning on retiring after the
2020 elections to devote his time writing a couple of books. He's also
had some serious health problems.

Be interesting to see who or what gets the time slot. I expect MSNBC
will be rotating a series of hosts to see who does best. A two person
team, male and female, would be a good choice, I think.

Matt Lauer, Chris Matthews... what is it with liberal assholes that can't behave?

On 3/2/2020 8:25 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/2/20 8:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

Some of it has to do with comment(s) made to women, some of it has to do
with a bitÂ* of recent misspeaking. Couple of years ago, at a convention
meeting I attended, he indicated he was planning on retiring after the
2020 elections to devote his time writing a couple of books. He's also
had some serious health problems.

Be interesting to see who or what gets the time slot. I expect MSNBC
will be rotating a series of hosts to see who does best. A two person
team, male and female, would be a good choice, I think.

I often disagreed with Matthews but I always respected his knowledge of
politics and historical political data. I watched "Hardball" fairly
regularly. Unlike Maddow and O'Donnell, Matthews often at least tried
to see the opposite views. But sometimes he just got so excited and
engrossed, he'd lose objectivity.

I know he has been a diabetic for years. He's also getting a bit
long in the tooth.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 20:19:14 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

John Oliver just went off on him, showing that he is getting pretty
erratic. Personally it always bothered me that he shaded the truth or
simply made things up. Rush has nothing on him.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.Wonder what that's all about.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Chris who?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

https://apnews.com/e4a0d1acc9c808b0b35e9d99a77cda15
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 22:10:20 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.Wonder what that's all about.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Chris who?

Exactly.