Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Wow!

On 3/2/20 8:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Chris Matthews just resigned from MSNBC.

Wonder what that's all about.

Some of it has to do with comment(s) made to women, some of it has to do
with a bit of recent misspeaking. Couple of years ago, at a convention
meeting I attended, he indicated he was planning on retiring after the
2020 elections to devote his time writing a couple of books. He's also
had some serious health problems.

Be interesting to see who or what gets the time slot. I expect MSNBC
will be rotating a series of hosts to see who does best. A two person
team, male and female, would be a good choice, I think.