Default Yo Wayne

I came across a system that recirculates hot water in your fresh
water plumbing. It helps to save water wasted when opening a
faucet and waiting for hot water. Easy installtion and priced
around $200. Lowes has it and Amzon has it a little
cheaper.

I also found a 12 v pump that can be substituted in for boats and RVs.

I put one in my house and it seems to work well. Next step is to
put one in my camper where conserving water is even more
importent.

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:56:10 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

I came across a system that recirculates hot water in your fresh
water plumbing. It helps to save water wasted when opening a
faucet and waiting for hot water. Easy installtion and priced
around $200. Lowes has it and Amzon has it a little
cheaper.

I also found a 12 v pump that can be substituted in for boats and RVs.

I put one in my house and it seems to work well. Next step is to
put one in my camper where conserving water is even more
importent.

That is a pretty old concept and in multi story houses it was as
simple as a hot water return line back to the bottom of the water
heater letting gravity be your pump. It lost favor during the Carter
administration when saving energy was more important than saving
water.

wrote:

I came across a system that recirculates hot water in your fresh
water plumbing. It helps to save water wasted when opening a
faucet and waiting for hot water. Easy installtion and priced
around $200. Lowes has it and Amzon has it a little
cheaper.

I also found a 12 v pump that can be substituted in for boats and RVs.

I put one in my house and it seems to work well. Next step is to
put one in my camper where conserving water is even more
importent.

That is a pretty old concept and in multi story houses it was as
simple as a hot water return line back to the bottom of the water
heater letting gravity be your pump. It lost favor during the Carter
administration when saving energy was more important than saving
water.

The constant recirculated water is a huge wast of money. Especially where
you have to run air conditioning. I have a on demand pump to save water.
Push a button and it runs until the at the pump reaches temperature. Pumps
from the hot water line to the cold water line. I love the concept, but
this is the 3rd pump in about 7 years. Warranty replacements. Mine is the
Chilipepper CP9000. Since water rationing is not uncommon here, and water
goes up in price as you use more, I use it.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 21:07:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

[...]

On our last major remodel I put one of those little 120v water heaters
in the attic to give us hot water at the far end of the house. Since
the attic cruises at 135 or more during the day, most of the year, it
doesn't really have to run much.

Yo Wayne! Poquito Loco General 4 June 2nd 16 05:05 PM
Thanks Wayne! Tim General 17 June 29th 14 06:17 PM
Yo Wayne Poco Loco General 2 March 17th 14 12:40 PM
Yo Wayne.. Poco Loco General 3 March 8th 14 08:56 PM
Hey, Wayne iBoaterer[_2_] General 5 February 3rd 13 03:28 PM