Tim Tim is offline

Default I'm surprised Rahm isn't running.

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 19:16:48 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.

wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.

How can you vote for a guy who brags about pussy grabbing, makes fun of
the handicapped, and kisses the ass of Vladimir Putin? You did.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.
////

About like reruns of the Osborne’s
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
How can you vote for a guy who brags about pussy grabbing, makes fun of
the handicapped, and kisses the ass of Vladimir Putin? You did.
——
If you’re talking bout trump how do you know I voted for himðŸ¤*? I never said. But anyhow,
How could you vote for a guy that had multiple fairs during his political career And shoved a cigar up a girls privates?

Great job, Rahm... Tim General 15 August 8th 18 01:57 AM
Atta boy Rahm! Tim General 18 September 1st 17 11:10 PM
Looks like Rahm is doing a bang-up job... Tim General 4 January 25th 17 12:55 AM
Is Rahm done? [email protected] General 4 December 11th 15 03:58 AM
Surprised... F.O.A.D. General 1 January 14th 14 02:08 AM