BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm surprised Rahm isn't running. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184642-im-surprised-rahm-isnt-running.html)

Tim February 26th 20 03:16 AM

I'm surprised Rahm isn't running.

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

[email protected] February 26th 20 02:34 PM

I'm surprised Rahm isn't running.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 19:16:48 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.

Keyser Soze February 26th 20 02:39 PM

wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.

How can you vote for a guy who brags about pussy grabbing, makes fun of
the handicapped, and kisses the ass of Vladimir Putin? You did.

Tim February 26th 20 03:23 PM

wrote:

After all, he's done just a great job with Chiraq, I'm amazed they haven't asked him for his leadership qualities.

But some of what he says makes sense. Some of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ntv/index.html

===

How do you run a guy who uses the F word three times in a single
sentence? By the time the media bleeped out his profanities there'd
be nothing left.
////

About like reruns of the Osborne’s

Tim February 26th 20 03:26 PM

I'm surprised Rahm isn't running.

Keyser Soze
How can you vote for a guy who brags about pussy grabbing, makes fun of
the handicapped, and kisses the ass of Vladimir Putin? You did.
——
If you’re talking bout trump how do you know I voted for himðŸ¤*? I never said. But anyhow,
How could you vote for a guy that had multiple fairs during his political career And shoved a cigar up a girls privates?