Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Grumpy

Default Fuel

Hi All,

I have a Mercury 500 Blue Band, yes I know it is old,. but it runs very well
and has never missed a beat.

I was originally told to use leaded fuel with 50:1 oil mix. The fuel in
Australia is now lead free. The next suggestion was that I use premium
unleaded and add a bit more oil.

Currently I use the lead replacement fuel with 50:1 mix.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks
Alan