Tim Tim is offline

Default John, you got more camping this year?

Didn’t know if you’ve flushed it out or if you had one more excursion to go or not...

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 07:42:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Didn’t know if you’ve flushed it out or if you had one more excursion to go or not...

We are done for the year, although New Orleans is beckoning for the spring sometime.

Got the rig winterized when we got back from Florida. Had an electrical problem with the jacks
motors cutting in and out, circuit breaker kicking out then back in. I've got new circuit breakers
on order. Hopefully they'll solve the problem.

Was going to wash and wax it, but that damn cold weather y'all had is working it's way here. Temps
in the 20's take the fun out of washing and waxing an RV!
Tim Tim is offline

John H
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 07:42:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Didn’t know if you’ve flushed it out or if you had one more excursion to go or not...

We are done for the year, although New Orleans is beckoning for the spring sometime.

Got the rig winterized when we got back from Florida. Had an electrical problem with the jacks
motors cutting in and out, circuit breaker kicking out then back in. I've got new circuit breakers
on order. Hopefully they'll solve the problem.

Was going to wash and wax it, but that damn cold weather y'all had is working it's way here. Temps
in the 20's take the fun out of washing and waxing an RV!

———

Well here’s the calm before the storm. Today it’s sunny and 60 degrees but Monday a high of 40 and some snow. Plus a low of 14 or 12. Hopefully you’ll get that lucky break your looking for ...