Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey John, how was the camping?

I see you’re back. Did you have a good time? And do you have plans for another outing this year?

Just curious.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:30:45 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I see you’re back. Did you have a good time? And do you have plans for another outing this year?

Just curious.

Had a great time. One of my former students, now married with a kid, came to visit which was a real
highlight. We were down at Waynesboro, and she lives only a half hour away. She is also a teacher
now, high school biology.

The trip went well. Nothing broke, which is always good news. Another outing is questionable. We
leave for Ireland and Holland next Monday and won't be back 'til mid-November. Not sure how cold it
may get between now and then, so we'll probably winterize the rig this week. Of course, if something
big comes along, like last year, we can always 'de-winterize' and then do it all over again.

We're halfway thinking of hitting Arizona in Jan/Feb. Have some friends there staying in a
campground at Casa Grande. We'll see!
Tim Tim is offline

Oct 22John H
[...]

Naturally, if you’re coming through Effingham you have to let me know....

On 10/23/18 12:10 PM, Tim wrote:

Oct 22John H
[...]

Hey, has that oversized cross been neonized yet?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/23/18 12:10 PM, Tim wrote:

Oct 22John H
[...]

No wonder you supported Trump. You are DEPLORABLE.

Tim Tim is offline

11:31 AMKeyser Soze
Hey, has that oversized cross been neonized yet?
No need. There’s Enough bright ground lighting to keep it visible for miles around. 🤗