Default Great News for Planned Parenthood

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:42:25 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:03:01 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:59:08 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 21:15:28 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:42:19 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:25:14 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:38:08 -0400, John H.
wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their
services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the
numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions
altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet

Bull****. Are you suggesting that only pregnant women go to Planned
Parenthood? Go read their
report. For the 2017-2018 annual report, they recorded 9,687,070
services. Abortions counted for
only about 3.4%.

Those (3.4%) are the women I was referring to.

I also would say an abortion is not "one condom" unless this woman had
the worst luck ever and got knocked up the one and only time she had
sex.
That brings us back to a reliable contraceptive for sexually active
and not particularly responsible teenaged girls and the idea of the
implantable chemical ones. What the "nurse" did was not illegal or
unethical. She may have just not had the 2 hour seminar on how to do
it. I suspect that by the time the lawyers are done suing the nurse,
the school board and the city of Baltimore, we will know what her
qualifications were. (Or maybe not if this is settled with an NDA).

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Nowhere did I say an abortion is 'one condom'.
The *count*, in terms of
services rendered, is the same. One abortion counts as one service just
as one condom handout counts
as one service.

That brought us nowhere as you missed the point. I strongly doubt that
the nurse got the girl's
medical records from the PCP to do a proper work-up. And it's for damn
sure the nurse wasn't able to
remove the implant. I believe if the nurse couldn't remove the damn
thing, then she shouldn't be
inserting the damn thing.

The nurse could have removed the implant. Reread the article. The doctor
found out the incorrect placement was the reason for the girlÂ’s symptoms.
So he removed the implant. The nurse was clueless as to why the girl was
sick. Which tells me the nurse was incompetent if she knew the girl was
complaining of illness. AFTER she had an implant done.

The implant had to be cut out along with some tissue, which is a
semi-surgical procedure, according
to the article.

Yes, I suppose the nurse could have gotten out her Swiss Army Knife and
removed the damn thing!

No that is surgery. You need to cut out the implant and any tissue
holding the drug. It is more like removing a malignant tumor than
lancing a boil.

Tell Bill. That is to whom my response was made.

If it is cutting, it is surgery. Trimming a newborns fingernails counts as
surgery.

Great News! John H.[_5_] General 1 February 16th 16 08:57 PM
Great News! John H. General 14 November 4th 09 11:41 PM
Ingraham & Fox Target Planned Parenthood jps General 0 July 14th 09 05:07 AM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM