Default The Lazy Pistol

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 12:38:18 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:58:32 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 09:35:31 -0400, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

On 9/21/2019 6:12 AM, John H. wrote:
My Lazy pistol

Today, I placed my Sig Sauer 9mm seme-automatic pistol on the table right next to my kitchen door.
I left its full magazine beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the next door neighbor mowed his yard, a girl
walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my
house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it.
It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it
was presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Democrats and their propaganda media,
about how dangerous guns are, and how "They” kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in
possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing'
cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the
bottom, in the in the ENTIRE world! These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats.They also have the
toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat!

[Note that I've not checked the stats, and this was sent to me.]

Point the gun at a piece of paper and see if your lazy gun will put a
tight group of #2 pencil size holes in it. I've only heard of that
happening once. Coincidentally that miracle happened in one of your
neighboring states.
I saw some photographs of that. Shame the photographer didn't erase the pencil marks first. Those
damn high-falllutin' Nikons take pretty sharp pictures!

I got a note from Harry telling me he was gone in a poof (forever) so
I guess we have to wait a month or so for that joke to work.

I wonder why he felt he had to announce it to anyone.

You know why. It's his mental disorder. Maybe his landlord saw his
posts and put him in a time out.

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

===

He just wanted to slam the door on the way out.

You can be sure he'll be lurking in the shadows and rebuilding his
dossiers. To his credit, he does keep the group active. We've lost
just about everyone who was genuinely interested in boating.

---
https://www.avg.com

Usenet has been dying for years. It would be nice to see some fellow
boaters come back but it's unlikely. Social media has replaced usenet.

wrote:

[...]

Most of the serious boaters that I know are on web based forums. Here
are some good ones:

http://www.cruisersforum.com

http://www.trawlerforum.com

https://boatdiesel.com/

https://www.thehulltruth.com/

wrote:

[...]

They are moderated so the OT stuff gets pushed off into "the bilge" or
some other area that is just politics or religion.

I am on THT

wrote:

[...]

Moderation helps a lot and they kick people off for chronic abusive
behavior.

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 21:16:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:55:15 -0400,

wrote:

[...]

His "You won't have Harry Krause to kick around" moment. :-)
I imagine he will be walking down the beach in his wingtips for a
while but he will be back, just like that other guy.
I think Harry is OK, he just likes to argue ... like the rest of us.
Ain't America great, because we can?

Well, he just likes to argue...and throw slurs and insults, call names, lie, and on and on.

But you were pretty close!

wrote:

[...]

The only one I recognize on THT is McGrew our jokester.
I understand most people don't really use a name you might recognize
tho.
I am always the same, everywhere.

Wrote in message:
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:55:15 -0400,
rote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:16:56 -0400, John H. wrote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 12:38:18 -0400, wrote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:58:32 -0400, John H. wrote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 09:35:31 -0400, Justan Ohlphart wrote:On 9/21/2019 6:12 AM, John H. wrote: My Lazy pistol Today, I placed my Sig Sauer 9mm seme-automatic pistol on the table right next to my kitchen door. I left its full magazine beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the next door neighbor mowed his yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it was presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Democrats and their propaganda media, about how dangerous guns are, and how "They+IB0 kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the in the ENTIRE world! These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats.They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right? Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat! [Note that I've not checked the stats, and this was sent to me.] Point the gun at a piece of paper and see if your lazy gun will put a tight group of #2 pencil size holes in it. I've only heard of that happening once. Coincidentally that miracle happened in one of your neighboring states.I saw some photographs of that. Shame the photographer didn't erase the pencil marks first. Thosedamn high-falllutin' Nikons take pretty sharp pictures!I got a note from Harry telling me he was gone in a poof (forever) soI guess we have to wait a month or so for that joke to work. I wonder why he felt he had to announce it to anyone.===He just wanted to slam the door on the way out. You can be sure he'll be lurking in the shadows and rebuilding hisdossiers. To his credit, he does keep the group active. We've lostjust about everyone who was genuinely interested in boating.His "You won't have Harry Krause to kick around" moment. :-)I imagine he will be walking down the beach in his wingtips for awhile but he will be back, just like that other guy. I think Harry is OK, he just likes to argue ... like the rest of us.Ain't America great, because we can?

There are better waysvto argue. Fat Harry was here seeking
validation for his imaginary self. No, he's not OK, far from
it.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 01:08:08 -0400, wrote:On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 00:45:07 -0400, wrote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:21:31 -0400, wrote:On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:23:55 -0400, Alex wrote: On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:16:56 -0400, John H. wrote: On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 12:38:18 -0400, wrote: On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:58:32 -0400, John H. wrote: On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 09:35:31 -0400, Justan Ohlphart wrote: On 9/21/2019 6:12 AM, John H. wrote: My Lazy pistol Today, I placed my Sig Sauer 9mm seme-automatic pistol on the table right next to my kitchen door. I left its full magazine beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the next door neighbor mowed his yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it was presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Democrats and their propaganda media, about how dangerous guns are, and how "They+AJQ kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the in the ENTIRE world! These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats.They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right? Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat! [Note that I've not checked the stats, and this was sent to me.] Point the gun at a piece of paper and see if your lazy gun will put a tight group of #2 pencil size holes in it. I've only heard of that happening once. Coincidentally that miracle happened in one of your neighboring states. I saw some photographs of that. Shame the photographer didn't erase the pencil marks first. Those damn high-falllutin' Nikons take pretty sharp pictures! I got a note from Harry telling me he was gone in a poof (forever) so I guess we have to wait a month or so for that joke to work. I wonder why he felt he had to announce it to anyone. === He just wanted to slam the door on the way out. You can be sure he'll be lurking in the shadows and rebuilding his dossiers. To his credit, he does keep the group active. We've lost just about everyone who was genuinely interested in boating. --- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com===Most of the serious boaters that I know are on web based forums. Hereare some good ones:http://www.cruisersforum.comhttp://www.trawlerforum.comhttps://boatdiesel.com/https://www.thehulltruth.com/They are moderated so the OT stuff gets pushed off into "the bilge" orsome other area that is just politics or religion. I am on THT===Moderation helps a lot and they kick people off for chronic abusivebehavior.Is Harry there?

Doubt it. His personality always shows through whatever mask he wears.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

CZ pistol commercial Tim General 25 June 8th 17 04:38 PM
Purchasing a Pistol amdx[_3_] General 149 January 9th 16 08:25 AM
My Custom CZ Pistol... F.O.A.D. General 8 June 13th 13 01:14 AM
Pistol case J Herring General 14 April 9th 13 12:30 PM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM