Default Pistol case

Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 19:42:38 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:

Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

I think Johnny has a 'thing' for the pink one.

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 19:42:38 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:

Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

I think Johnny has a 'thing' for the pink one.

Plus he gets to pimp for Walmart and for the People's Republic of China .

On 4 Apr 2013 00:34:28 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 19:42:38 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:

Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

I think Johnny has a 'thing' for the pink one.

Plus he gets to pimp for Walmart and for the People's Republic of China .

,,,where your Sig Sauer bag was made?

What a joke.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 19:42:38 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:

Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

I think Johnny has a 'thing' for the pink one.

Plus he gets to pimp for Walmart and for the People's Republic of China .

,,,where your Sig Sauer bag was made?

What a joke.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

There's no country of origin label on the range bag. I've looked. My
guess is that it was probably made in the PRC or some other semi-slave
labor country. But, I didn't buy it. It was a "bonus gift" from SIG when
I bought the X-5.

I keep my CZ in a Bagmaster bag, made in St. Louis. High quality gun
bags, not the crap you are pimping from WalMart.

http://www.bagmaster.com/cart/5/Pistol+Cases.htm

The one I have, I think, is Pistol Case #4.

"All Bagmaster labeled products are proudly made in America by skilled
craftsmen, with the finest materials available. We, at Bagmaster, use
exclusive designs and continuously seek to improve our products to fit
our customers' needs. As an appreciation to our customers, and as part
of our mission to promote the shooting sport in America, we sponsor a
variety of shooting matches throughout the country."

In article ,
says...

On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

Of course, Herring goes for the cheapest. Function is secondary to
price.

In article , says...

In article ,
says...

On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

Of course, Herring goes for the cheapest. Function is secondary to
price.

Is that why you pay Starbucks $5 for a couple of coffee instead of paying McDonald's $1 cup
of coffee?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:03:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

In article ,
says...

On 4/3/13 6:37 PM, J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Because no one can find a gun bag on their own.

Of course, Herring goes for the cheapest. Function is secondary to
price.

Is that why you pay Starbucks $5 for a couple of coffee instead of paying McDonald's $1 cup
of coffee?

The baristas are better looking.

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Soft Pistol Cases J Herring General 41 March 15th 13 12:49 AM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM
Pistol shooting on the block John H[_12_] General 9 January 15th 10 11:41 PM
Flare launcher pistol. 25mm. terry Cruising 5 July 12th 09 11:55 PM
The case for Bush is the case against him Jim General 4 March 7th 04 07:38 PM