Default Pistol case

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 22:12:47 -0400, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

The soft ones fit nicely in my range bag.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

In article , says...

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

The soft ones fit nicely in my range bag.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

I agree and use them for my revolvers for the same reason. The hard
cases with the egg crate foam allow you to transport your semi-auto's
and extra magazines without them banging into each other.

BAR wrote:
In article , says...
J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

John was referring to his Sig and the hard cases keep the firearm from
being damaged by the magazine(s).

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:49:19 -0400, Earl wrote:

BAR wrote:
In article , says...
J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!
I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

John was referring to his Sig and the hard cases keep the firearm from
being damaged by the magazine(s).

The soft cases in the URL have spaces to store the magazines, up to four, plus a slot for the
manual. They are foam lined, and open flat for ease of use.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Soft Pistol Cases J Herring General 41 March 15th 13 12:49 AM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM
Pistol shooting on the block John H[_12_] General 9 January 15th 10 11:41 PM
Flare launcher pistol. 25mm. terry Cruising 5 July 12th 09 11:55 PM
The case for Bush is the case against him Jim General 4 March 7th 04 07:38 PM