Harry Krause

Default An absolutely perfect day on the Bay...

Really and truly, it is hard to recall a prettier day than today on
Chesapeake Day. Temps in the 70s, almost flat water, southerly breezes
for a while and, while we were skunked on flounder, we did enjoy a
striper encounter in the middle of the Bay, 50 feet from a buoy marking
a wreck.

Ran from Deale down to the Gas Docks, across to the Choptank River and
then north almost to Kent Island. Might be another nice weekend day
before we put Yo Ho up for the winter.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

Doug Kanter

Die, Harry. Die now. :-)

Nothing but cold, wet slop up this way. Not even fit for hiking along a
stream with a fishing pole, stalking brook trout.

Die, Harry.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Really and truly, it is hard to recall a prettier day than today on
Chesapeake Day. Temps in the 70s, almost flat water, southerly breezes
for a while and, while we were skunked on flounder, we did enjoy a
striper encounter in the middle of the Bay, 50 feet from a buoy marking
a wreck.

Ran from Deale down to the Gas Docks, across to the Choptank River and
then north almost to Kent Island. Might be another nice weekend day
before we put Yo Ho up for the winter.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

Die, Harry. Die now. :-)

Nothing but cold, wet slop up this way. Not even fit for hiking along a
stream with a fishing pole, stalking brook trout.

Die, Harry.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Really and truly, it is hard to recall a prettier day than today on
Chesapeake Day. Temps in the 70s, almost flat water, southerly breezes
for a while and, while we were skunked on flounder, we did enjoy a
striper encounter in the middle of the Bay, 50 feet from a buoy marking
a wreck.

Ran from Deale down to the Gas Docks, across to the Choptank River and
then north almost to Kent Island. Might be another nice weekend day
before we put Yo Ho up for the winter.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

Oh, I am sure there will be serious payback in a month or two for the
weather we're having now.

h.

--
Email sent to
will never reach me.

Harry Krause

Harry Krause wrote:
Really and truly, it is hard to recall a prettier day than today on
Chesapeake Day. Temps in the 70s, almost flat water, southerly breezes
for a while and, while we were skunked on flounder, we did enjoy a
striper encounter in the middle of the Bay, 50 feet from a buoy marking
a wreck.

Ran from Deale down to the Gas Docks, across to the Choptank River and
then north almost to Kent Island. Might be another nice weekend day
before we put Yo Ho up for the winter.

The cabin heater was to entice my wife aboard later this fall for some
fishing, at least until it got really cold here. She's a southern belle
and doesn't like cold weather, especially cold, damp weather on a boat.
But this is a really busy time for her; I couldn't even get her out on
the boat yesterday, and it was a gorgeous day.

I posted a couple of new photos of Yo Ho I took yesterday; they're at
the end of

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/hakrause

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

Doug Kanter

Doug Kanter wrote:

[...]

And today, Tuesday, the weather's supposed to turn gorgeous here by mid-day.
Great. I have two totally unnecessary meetings that I'm obliged to attend,
and the only excuse for not being there would be my death. Meanwhile, the
fishing poles are rotting.