Default Another boat

After receiving a check (for a 20% profit, BTW), I'm thinking of another 'fixer-upper'. Right now
I'm waiting for some more pics before serious consideration.

John H. wrote:
After receiving a check (for a 20% profit, BTW), I'm thinking of another
'fixer-upper'. Right now
I'm waiting for some more pics before serious consideration.

I have an acquaintance who fix’s up small aluminum boats. Seems to have a
profitable hobby.

On Sun, 05 May 2019 15:08:16 -0400, John H.
wrote:

After receiving a check (for a 20% profit, BTW), I'm thinking of another 'fixer-upper'. Right now
I'm waiting for some more pics before serious consideration.

If you can bring 2 strokes back from the dead, there should be lots of
money in that business.