Default Yo Harry...An Apology

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 22:47:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/17/19 2:18 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:55:59 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles...

True North wrote:
11:04John H
"I don't think Donee has ever given us his impression of that thing.

C'mon Donne, share your thoughts!"

Why would you be the least bit concerned about any boat Harry has?
He generously and graciously offered to take your sorry ass out for a
cruise and you rudely turned him down.

"You just confirmed that he doesn't have a boat and lied. Thanks, moron!"

The only thing I've "confirmed" on numerous occasions is that you are one
ditzy nasty ass, eh Jorge?

Racist.

I suppose calling someone a Spanish name is supposed to be an insult. I
think you're right. It's
more racism.

He is using a Hispanic name as an insult. My granddaughter might take
exception when she is a little older.

You and Herring are two of the three dimmest bulbs on the Xmas tree
here. The *real* name of "Alex" here is Alejandro Jorge Fuste. Calling
Alex "Jorge" is hardly racist. "Fuste" is the last name of a Cuban
family I know.

Perhaps in your part of the GOP world, it is "racist" to call someone
with a "Spanish" name by that Spanish name. Nothing about you turds
would surprise me.

The context in how he used Jorge is the racist part!!!

They just don't get it when it's on them!

Oh, Harry gets it. Just won’t admit it.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/17/19 2:18 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:55:59 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles...

True North wrote:
[...]

You righties must be posting in code. There is nothing "racist" about
calling the little dip**** by his middle name, unless the post has
something snarly to say or imply about Latinos, which it did not. "Alex"
would be the same dip**** no matter his background.

Keyser Soze wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/17/19 2:18 PM, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:55:59 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles...

True North wrote:
[...]

Yup, a river in Egypt.

Open apology to Harry... Wizard of Woodstock General 11 May 24th 09 05:22 AM
An apology to Harry Krause Frogwatch General 2 January 4th 09 02:17 PM
Harry, You Owe Gov. Palin An Apology BAR[_3_] General 7 November 4th 08 02:50 PM
apology [email protected] General 5 February 15th 08 11:32 AM
An OT apology JohnH General 28 February 6th 05 09:57 PM