Harry Krause

Default Out on the Bay Sunday...

We'll be out on Cheapeake Bay Sunday, probably mid-Bay, possibly along
the Eastern Shore, scouting out some oyster beds ISO flounder. Supposed
to be a nice day, with temps creeping into the 70s...

Anyway, several of us will be gathering between 8:15 and 8:45 am or so
at Buoy 83A, just east of Herring Bay. I know one fellow is coming down
from Dundalk, and I spoke to a couple of fellows in Deale today who may
show up unless they leave a *lot* earlier. They're probably going after
stripers, and the bite for those the last few days has been best in the
early morning hours.

If you're in the neighborhood, just hail Yo Ho on your VHF...