Tim Tim is offline

Default Lake Sara Marina boat show

The lake Sara marina is having their animal boat show this weekend. Sure it’s small compared to the huge metro areas but they’ll be mfg reps there.

I’ll be looking mostly at stuff I can’t afford but also get ideas on pontoon products. Only 35 mi away. If anything else it’s a cool way to kill some winter boredom.

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:00:45 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

The lake Sara marina is having their animal boat show this weekend. Sure it’s small compared to the huge metro areas but they’ll be mfg reps there.

I’ll be looking mostly at stuff I can’t afford but also get ideas on pontoon products. Only 35 mi away. If anything else it’s a cool way to kill some winter boredom.

Is it Goose weather?

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

Here, this would probably work: https://www.gofundme.com/start

15:02John H
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

"Here, this would probably work: https://www.gofundme.com/start "

Are y'all offering to sponsor and get me started, Johnny?
Might make y'all feel less guilty about that bloated Uncle Sam pension and benefits pkg.

Tim Tim is offline

12:36 PMTrue North
It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.
Yeah, that’s small mi ey, really.

This is a big privately owned local dealer show who already rents a large warehouse. Admission will be free, (or next to nothing) with the chance of moving stuff.

wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

===

You can sometimes get free passes if you know a friendly dealer who is
exhibiting at the show.

---
https://www.avg.com

The point is...I'm paying to have someone advertise their product to me. I know the dealers pay a rental fee for space at these exhibitions which should cover costs. Anyway, they boast that they get close to 50 thousand paying visitors so I'm in the minority for sure.

True North wrote:
The point is...I'm paying to have someone advertise their product to me.
I know the dealers pay a rental fee for space at these exhibitions which
should cover costs. Anyway, they boast that they get close to 50 thousand
paying visitors so I'm in the minority for sure.

Costs a lot to display. Acquaintance years ago, who had a large sporting
goods store said he had to basically shut down the store for the show
duration. Use to be a large 3 week long boat show at the Cow palace.
Folded, as most shops did not want to spend that much time.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:54:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

15:02John H
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

"Here, this would probably work: https://www.gofundme.com/start "

Are y'all offering to sponsor and get me started, Johnny?
Might make y'all feel less guilty about that bloated Uncle Sam pension and benefits pkg.

Give me your address. I'll send you a check with some help, donnee. With three retirement checks and
all your investments, I'd think you'd be in decent shape.

Oil Field Service boat at Marina amdx[_3_] General 0 August 21st 15 01:38 PM
FS: Lake Travis Marina Boat Slip for Lease in Austin TX [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 20th 06 03:49 PM
Theft from Boat in marina bert ASA 2 December 18th 05 07:26 PM
Keeping boat in a marina Dan J.S. General 2 July 22nd 04 01:20 AM
Schmid Marina Lake St. Clair MI Paul Schilter General 2 March 18th 04 11:01 PM